Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow must be getting all these order into their warehouse and shipping from sideshow and not from the distributor/dock like timewalker. I seen a few people on Facebook groups saying timewalker tracking numbers are out, and not a word from Sideshow

Yeah it's definitely frustrating. Sideshow still has my final payment pushed back to March 5, so really hope they're not going to make me wait that much longer for it...

sideshow must be getting all these order into their warehouse and shipping from sideshow and not from the distributor/dock like timewalker. I seen a few people on Facebook groups saying timewalker tracking numbers are out, and not a word from Sideshow

Someone mentioned on Facebook that Bluefin was handling the distribution on these?

Yeah it's definitely frustrating. Sideshow still has my final payment pushed back to March 5, so really hope they're not going to make me wait that much longer for it...

Before I switched payment plans my final payment was April 5th.

Someone mentioned on Facebook that Bluefin was handling the distribution on these?

Bluefin and Sideshow are competitors in the distibution sector.

They are both offering distribution on Blitzway products.

84080739_2894182927327763_458722680674189312_o.jpg

Back