BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are peeps surprised that the end product doesnt look like the proto?? Produced fige rarely look as good as the prototypes. Look at the new Black Widow, same thing.

I think because the proto looked too amazing, so people had really high expectations. I think the figure looks fantastic though, so I cannot wait to get one.:wink1:

i've no issue with how this turned out, can't wait to get him i just hope he is able to support his own weight. Their scarface ankles where pants he kept falling over, so now he is sat in his chair for good.

just got done watching this again lol Fantastic film.

I can see a lot of pacino in that sculpt.

This is from the guy who sculpted Indy. I'm starting to suspect that it wasn't arnie's incompetence but most likely HT's PERS system.

Great pics, he looks great, can't wait to get this guy, think its going to be a month or two before i get mine though :monkey2

Anton, what is the stand like? did Blitzway give us a cradle aswell as a waist grabber?

Great pics, he looks great, can't wait to get this guy, think its going to be a month or two before i get mine though :monkey2

Anton, what is the stand like? did Blitzway give us a cradle aswell as a waist grabber?

Yep, both. Nice stand, I like the 2 rods being kinda hidden behind the legs.

I haven't been this impressed with a figure in a long time.

Figure of the year!! Outstanding in hand. Blitzway = Quality!

Nice shots man. I'm starting to settle down and I'm able to appreciate how the production piece looks :lol. Very pumped for this!!!

Now all I ask of Blitzway is to bring us Davey and please don't make us wait a year!!!!

Back