BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FIG-KAI-4543_16.jpg

I really like this one. I think I'm gonna pinch it. :D

Some more pictures

FIG-KAI-4543_19.jpg

Wow this looks awesome, I'd love to see some more photos without the jacket.

Blitzway are my new favourite company, and I've bought none of their products :lol

Here's to hoping they pick up some other really interesting licenses! :hi5:

thanks for the video ClipperKing! he's looking more awesome by the moment.

now when are we going to get him in the states? arghhhh!

The sculpt really is great, although with the glasses off he doesn't suit any action style poses due to his eyes IMO. A whole other story with his glasses on though.

Can't wait till i've got this guy in hand, him and scarface on a shelf together will look great. :panic::panic:

The sculpt really is great, although with the glasses off he doesn't suit any action style poses due to his eyes IMO. A whole other story with his glasses on though.

Can't wait till i've got this guy in hand, him and scarface on a shelf together will look great. :panic::panic:

I disagree. This looks like perfect Brigante to me :rock

FIG-KAI-4543_16.jpg

I disagree. This looks like perfect Brigante to me :rock

FIG-KAI-4543_16.jpg

Yeah posed like that glasses on or off he looks amazing. What i mean is in action poses say using his gun or walking or a running pose etc his facial expression looks a bit out of place. Standing there looking awesome or holding his pistol/knife he looks great and the expression fits. The sculpt itself is 100% brigante.

I hardly pose my figures in action poses anyway.

Yeah I get what your saying bud :duff

I don't like action poses either. Pretty sure that above pic is going to be my chosen pose :rock

I actually think those pictures are awful, unfortunately though I've seen Clipper's review so i know he's better than those pictures suggest :gah:

Great review!

That sculpt really is the nuts!!! I am struggling to see much difference between proto and production :dunno

Can't wait now :)

Well from those pics, that hs is a perfect Pacino. BW hit a homerun with this figure!!! :clap

VS

I actually think those pictures are awful, unfortunately though I've seen Clipper's review so i know he's better than those pictures suggest :gah:

There's never going to be a figure that will have only yays or nays.

Hence: Beauty is in the eyes of the
10468-beholder.jpg

They're not my pictures. I got them from

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-4543&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dcarlito%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I ordered from Urbansamurai so, being in Europe, I'll get him last since he has to go to Canada first and then get to me :)

oh, my bad about the pics!:slap :lol I haven't bought from Urban Samurai in long time. They use to ship stuff for like $7 to the states & have decent prices. I haven't bought anything from them, since their website was upgraded. For awhile they had blank images for their loose stuff, so I stopped going on there. :( I'm sure it's fixed now, so I will take a look.:)

That's a big trip!!! Couldn't you order from an EU dealer??

I contacted you in November about this very order, but you said you couldn't deduct VAT for non-EU orders (and Croatia isn't in the EU for another 4 months :)) meaning that I'd have to pay your VAT and mine which was way too expensive for me :)

After July 1 I can consider EU dealers. Until then its Asia or North America for me since double taxation is not my cup of tea.

Back