BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I love the movie, one of Pacino's best. If the price is right I'll pick this up.

This is amazing, definitely is one of the best pacino sculpts i've seen. i too have actually never watched carlito's way, im a huge fan of pacino aswell lol. i think i may just watch this over the weekend.

i loved their scarface i love the presence it has on one detolf shelf, so i will be keeping my eye on this for sure

Do yourself a favor and go watch it, its a great movie.

Great movie, and a great sculpt.
These are the type of films that Blitzway should stick to making, and they can let Hot Toys carry on doing the Superhero stuff.
They could do other movies like a Heat Pacino, De Niro twin pack, or even a Driver figure. :pray:

Rumor has it Carlito's Way was made as a sequel to Scarface (not literally, character names, etc) A look at the life of Tony Montana had he survived. Gail was the equivalent to Elvira.

will-ferrell-ron-burgundy-dreamworks.jpg

"I don't believe you."

Great looking figure, but the most amazing thing about this topic are the people here who say they are huge Pacino fans but have never seen Carlito's Way:cuckoo::horror How the hell can you be a huge fan of Al Pacino and you've never seen Carlito's Way??? They play it everyday on cable, it's such a classic.

Why should he keep the rumours out? :lol :lol :lol

Scarface was Blitzway's first figure, this is their second. Absolutely nothing wrong with posting about a rumour concerning both

Great looking figure, but the most amazing thing about this topic are the people here who say they are huge Pacino fans but have never seen Carlito's Way:cuckoo::horror How the hell can you be a huge fan of Al Pacino and you've never seen Carlito's Way??? They play it everyday on cable, it's such a classic.

I'm a huge fan of Pacino and haven't seen Carlito's Way. :dunno

One of my favorite movies of all time. Instant, without a doubt buy. I prefer his 3 piece suit with leather coat from the end of the movie, but I'll easily deal with it.

Yep would be cool to have the gear for both looks.

"Remember me? Benny Blanco from the Bronx!"

What an ending after that incredible chase.
Those were the days when De Palma was not in love with some ugly french singer and still respected in Hollywood...

Rumor has it Carlito's Way was made as a sequel to Scarface (not literally, character names, etc) A look at the life of Tony Montana had he survived. Gail was the equivalent to Elvira.

Its not a rumor.
It was one of the things that made Depalma wanna shoot this script and Pacino play in it.
They saw Carlito Brigante as a mature Tony Montana.
They couldnt do a direct sequel, so its some sort of "what if?".
;)

Even if its based on a novel, that is what they saw in it :)

Sorry but there's zero connection between Scarface and Carlito's Way. Brian De palma directed both and producer Martin Bregman produced them. They did make a prequel to Carlito's Way called Carlito's Way, Rise to Power, it was about the young Carlito, the film was terrible and it was directed by Martin Bregman's son, which explains why the film sucked.

Now they need to do a Benny Blanco, from the Bronx figure lol played by John Leguizano.

Back