BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voorhees27, that avatar and gif signature work.
I'm hearing Ron Burgundy's voice when i read your post ^^

go-wants-you-to-stop-talking.gif

:dunno It'll do 'til Zach rocks up

I'm 26.
Simply not got round to it. There's plenty other 'classics' I haven't seen yet. Which is great I think, since I have yet to experience a lot of potentially great films. :yess:
Just don't make sense to me have you been delibratley not watching "classic" films?
Tell me what other classics you have not seen just curious?
"Dog day afternoon" and "serpico" are great, aswell as "scent of a woman" (hoo haa) and "heat", "devils advocate", "simone"(so so), but "carlito's way" and "scarface" are what made pacino for me anyway.
Yeah you got a corker alright to watch.(I hope)

Oh yeah theres also the godfather trilogy you might want to check out, not bad either;)
Oh and the classic "cruising" is my all time fav.

Just don't make sense to me have you been delibratley not watching "classic" films?
Tell me what other classics you have not seen just curious?
"Dog day afternoon" and "serpico" are great, aswell as "scent of a woman" (hoo haa) and "heat", "devils advocate", "simone"(so so), but "carlito's way" and "scarface" are what made pacino for me anyway.
Yeah you got a corker alright to watch.(I hope)

Oh yeah theres also the godfather trilogy you might want to check out, not bad either;)
Oh and the classic "cruising" is my all time fav.

Seen all of those - some of my favourites are Godfather I&II, Scent of a woman, Serpico, The Insider and Heat

I haven't seen Raging Bull, 2001 space odyssey, hardly any Hitchcock, none of the rocky films, just off the top of my head.

Seen all of those - some of my favourites are Godfather I&II, Scent of a woman, Serpico, The Insider and Heat

I haven't seen Raging Bull, 2001 space odyssey, hardly any Hitchcock, none of the rocky films, just off the top of my head.

missing out got to step out of the nolan circle:pfft:

Maybe explains why AK is nowhere to be seen at HT!!

Good point, it could be me, but i think HT did what they wanted to do and that was getting Arnie out ENTERBAY, I hope Blitzway treats him better than both and hopefully they would appreciate having an artist such as him on their team.

Last edited:
Back