BLITZWAY - 1/6 Carlito's Way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing likeness, but not a film I care all that much about. If they did a Dog Day Afternoon or Serpico styled Pacino I would be all over it, though (or Michael Corleone, of course).

304324_4433184915339_829913490_n.jpg

Saw this posted by Arnie Kim, not sure if its his work, or if he is promoting it... but fantastic likeness!

Whoa! I'm getting this! The likeness is great.

Not exactly the movie I'd expect--Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon or another Scarface would be preferred--but the likeness is absolutely uncanny. I'd like to see Blitzway get the Dirty Harry or Underworld license.

Is Arnie Kim working for Blitzway now? This looks great, gonna get it for sure.

WOW so getting this...When I first saw the one Kojun Made...I was So wanted this BAD! Awesome Blitzway! Likeness IMO is slight better then kojun one.
carlitosway_002.jpg

Looks good, too bad it's not something I care about. Hope they churn out more fantastic pieces and give everybody else a run for their money. More competition on the market is great.

Is there a release date posted? And I assume this will be $180 like the scarface...Hope to see more info on this figure, like Accessories and all.

Is there a release date posted? And I assume this will be $180 like the scarface...Hope to see more info on this figure, like Accessories and all.

Well, when I was sent the proto pics back in February they said it would be out in March...

This is a huge improvement on the pics I saw then, and I am lead to believe this should be out pretty soon!

Well, when I was sent the proto pics back in February they said it would be out in March...

This is a huge improvement on the pics I saw then, and I am lead to believe this should be out pretty soon!

Thanks wookster:wave Can't wait to add this piece...I will be checking this thread for updated pics and Info.

Back