Blade Runner 2049 (October 6th, 2017) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how his own kids were trolling him :lol

"M sons told me: “Papa you honor the first movie until the very end.” Because the first movie had the same fate" .... yes, they both bombed :lol

Did he really think people would line up around the block for BR 2049? Did he believe he made one rollercoaster of a movie for the entire family?

He would have been cooler if he just said the last line. Leave it at that.

I'm sure it stings for him to see a movie like Justice League so quickly outperform his but that was sadly inevitable. I saw BR 2049 twice and will probably just leave JL at one viewing so my conscience is clear, lol.

Going back for round #4 this Thursday.

Very happy to say this movie is my top film of the year thus far:

1. Blade Runner 2049 by Denis Villeneuve
2. Logan by James Mangold
3. Good Time by Josh and Benny Safdie
4. The Florida Project by Sean Baker
5. Mother! by Darren Aronofsky
6. War for The Planet of The Apes by Matt Reeves
7. Baby Driver by Edgar Wright
8. Dunkirk by Christopher Nolan

*Still haven't seen It.

Yes the JL thread has really got me wanting to catch a third viewing while it's still lingering in some theaters.

And in other news January 16th!

https://www.target.com/p/blade-runn...xxiWZFPoA7DAm4bMfyBoCFdYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

:rock :rock

There are no showings in my area but because of what u said when i asked for help choosing between thor or JL im definitely gonna catch it when it arrives in the dollar theater here

Yes you absolutely must catch it at the theater (even a second run dollar theater) before it's too late. :duff

And for those of you who missed this in IMAX don't fret. Cinematographer Roger Deakins said on his own messageboard that he and Denis made BR 2049 as a 2D 2.39:1 widescreen picture and that 3D and open matte IMAX were requirements of the studio in order charge a premium in select theaters. So if you "only" saw it in 2D widescreen then you saw the movie that the filmmakers intended for you to see.

1. BR 2049
2. A Ghost Story
3. Dunkirk

Hopefully catching Lady Bird in the next week which I could see being a top contender as well.
Saw Lady Bird last night with my daughter. We both loved it! Great coming of age with movie with quirky humor.

BR 2049 best film of the year, #2 is WOTPOTA...no matter what SW does

Still showing at a few theaters in my area for at least the next seven days.

Will be there on day one to grab this puppy on 4K/Blu-Ray. Don't even have a 4K TV or player, but this movie will be the reason I make the upgrade in a few years' time.

Back