Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, then that is way different, well that sucks... no art box :banghead

I was a little disappointed at first, but these new boxes are starting to grow on me. The take up a lot less room and are easier to open. I now have 39 huge SS boxes in my apartment. Blackbeard is my 31st PF, I have seven 1:1 scale bust and replicas, and the T-Rex vs Triceratops dio. The box size will make a difference as I get more stuff, since my apartment is already starting to look like a warehouse.

31 PFS???

Gosh, I'm so jealous..... I only have 11 Premium Formats, 1 Comiquette, 2 Maquettes and 2 Hot Toys figures....

On Wednesday I will get mine 12th PF....... Patient Zero......:D

Hopefully by October I will get Berserker and IM Mark I Maquette...

I think the exclusive will come back in stock on second chance at which time I may use my reward points on it. That's as soon as the points from the Berserker PF come into my account.

I don't like that they are only using one box now. Double boxed feels safer to me. Nice PF though!

I was a little disappointed at first, but these new boxes are starting to grow on me. The take up a lot less room and are easier to open. I now have 39 huge SS boxes in my apartment. Blackbeard is my 31st PF, I have seven 1:1 scale bust and replicas, and the T-Rex vs Triceratops dio. The box size will make a difference as I get more stuff, since my apartment is already starting to look like a warehouse.

I'm right there with you brother, my loft is a warehouse and about the same number of boxes/PF's besides everything else we collect. :lol

1/6, action figures, etc...

I'm right there with you brother, my loft is a warehouse and about the same number of boxes/PF's besides everything else we collect. :lol

1/6, action figures, etc...

I know, I have a ton of Hot Toys and we both are fanatical MOTU collectors (at least they don't take up much room).

I'm sorry, but I don't like the box at all. And this was a more expensive PF to boot. Half the time my shippers come in all banged up and with tears in it. I sure hope they don't ship Legolas in a box like that! :mad:

Looks like he turned out pretty good, perhaps a bit dark but it is hard to say from the pics with flash; very nice detailing too! :clap

I'm sorry, but I don't like the box at all. And this was a more expensive PF to boot. Half the time my shippers come in all banged up and with tears in it. I sure hope they don't ship Legolas in a box like that! :mad:

Yeah, I'm not liking this either. My lara croft PF shipping box came to me all banged up and loaded w/ water damage. :google

I don't like it one bit either! I hope they aren't all going to be like that!
With only 1 box and the picture on the outside we run the risk of having EVERYONE know what's coming in our mail. If a theif sees me getting a box with lettering on it he most likely won't read it and just walk by. Now the picture will grab his eye and if he knows about collectibles, I'll get robbed. Thanks Sideshow.:mad:
And if that doesn't happen, there's still the greater chance of breakage. Less padding = more risk of damage.
SIDESHOW...Put a plain shipper box on the outside please!

Looks like he turned out pretty good, perhaps a bit dark but it is hard to say from the pics with flash; very nice detailing too! :clap

Given he's a pirate if he is a bit dark, I think it'll still look okay.

Here's a pic of Blackbeard's box that folks have been asking for. It looks like SS is cutting costs on the shipper boxes.

BlackbeardBox.jpg

If you are listening, Sideshow, then do not change the shipping box like that. Really, what are you thinking???? We go from a cardboard box with a nice box inside that shows the pictures of the piece to THIS??????

Come on!!!!! Did you fire the whole Graphic Art Department?????

Considering how much we pay for these pieces , this seems very unfair...

What do you guys think????

i got my Blackbeard last week, i love this statue. People who have been customers with Sideshow for a while will know that every once in a while the brown box is the only box you get. This is nothing new....

If you are listening, Sideshow, then do not change the shipping box like that. Really, what are you thinking???? We go from a cardboard box with a nice box inside that shows the pictures of the piece to THIS??????

Come on!!!!! Did you fire the whole Graphic Art Department?????

Considering how much we pay for these pieces , this seems very unfair...

What do you guys think????

My boxes normaly go in the garbage anyway so I don't care... and there is no way in hell I'm ever selling this one so I don't care again. :)

I never look at my boxes after I open them and put the box away. Although I do enjoy admiring a pretty box when I get something.

Back