Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs instructions... Yikes. I can barely put my shoes on how in the hell am I going to assemble him correctly. :)

My Blackbeard EX arrived today and he's in the new shipper box style. Just one box, in standard cardboard with the printed image on the front. The contents came fine and that's what counts.

Blackbeard.jpg

BlackbeardProfile.jpg

I like the Axe in the front.. looks sweet. I guess I need to email them and speed up my flexpay now.

Not me. Due to a screw up by SSC when I was switching to flex pay I now have to wait until September for mine... BOOOOOOO.

I switched to Flexpay on this and will be getting it around Sept. as well :rock

I'm actually getting it for my father in-law that loves Pirate stuff, he's gonna die as this is for his Christmas present this year.

For sure getting this to be in the fam.

This might sound stupid, but could you post a picture of the box? I'm curious to see how they look like if its a new thing going on :)

Yeah putting it behind his back didn't seem like a good idea given that it wouldn't be seen. When I had one on order I was going to try to find a way to make it look like it was wedged into the base.

Is the pdf link on the SS website? I might need to print these out for my father in-law during Christmas?

It's on the product page. I went to take a look at what you had to do to assemble it out of curiosity. I was also pleased to see that the regular is not sold out. If they remains the case lone enough I may be able to snag one.

It's on the product page. I went to take a look at what you had to do to assemble it out of curiosity. I was also pleased to see that the regular is not sold out. If they remains the case lone enough I may be able to snag one.

Thank you sir, I'll have to print this out for him! :rock

Is the pdf link on the SS website? I might need to print these out for my father in-law during Christmas?

The instructions come with the piece. When you open the box they are right at the top of the Styrofoam. On SS product page you can get the .pdf too, but you won't need it when you get the actual PF.

This might sound stupid, but could you post a picture of the box? I'm curious to see how they look like if its a new thing going on :)

I want to see it too!

I think this PF is awesome! I had it on order but had to cancel.

Back