Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't we be seeing more photos of this piece by now? They started to ship a few weeks ago but I don't see photos? Is there a problem? You guys don't like as much?

Shouldn't we be seeing more photos of this piece by now? They started to ship a few weeks ago but I don't see photos? Is there a problem? You guys don't like as much?

I'm a little surprised over the lack of interest in this too. I hope people post theirs soon... this is one fantastic figure.

Maybe I'll have to take some more pictures today. I sure hope Michael Crawford got one of these and reviews it soon... that might kick start some interest in this.

A few more pics for the fun of it.

The Pistols
bbeardpistol.jpg

The Boarding Axe
bbeardaxe.jpg

Back
bbeardback2.jpg

Back Base
bbeardback.jpg

Another Face
bbeardface2.jpg

Even Jack has to bow to the master
bbeardbow2.jpg

Wow, the pistols are pretty detailed. I have a replica of a pistol like that and its exactly how it looks.

Definitely one of the best PF's Sideshow has EVER produced. Pics do not do this piece justice. Absolutely stunning from top to bottom. Here's a quick pic of mine, sorry it's kinda dark. I customized the pose just a tad, but he's really perfect right outta the box.

BB.jpg

Definitely one of the best PF's Sideshow has EVER produced. Pics do not do this piece justice. Absolutely stunning from top to bottom. Here's a quick pic of mine, sorry it's kinda dark. I customized the pose just a tad, but he's really perfect right outta the box.

BB.jpg

So did you saw off the arms, and move them a bit and re-glue them Andy? Your custom looks great.

love the custom pose..more aggressive looking.

That should have been the pose adapted by SS to begin with.

Awesome PF!

Back