Blackbeard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kick ass iconic PF ships and we get pages of discussion about the box .... :lol

i got my Blackbeard last week, i love this statue. People who have been customers with Sideshow for a while will know that every once in a while the brown box is the only box you get. This is nothing new....

This is true, I received my Frankenstein 1:1 bust in a box like this, but the POTA Zaius and this are the 2 latest PFs and both of them came in these boxes. I think it's a new thing for SS now.

kick ass iconic PF ships and we get pages of discussion about the box .... :lol

It's an amazing PF! Each of the six pistols are separate and individually mounted in his gun belt and the base is elaborate. The base consists of the canon and plank as pieces you put together onto the base and the rope has a pin which is mounted into the plank. BB's coat is over an inner coat that is well tailored and highly intricate with the buttons (dozens of them) and inner lining. This is a must have PF.

The level of detail on it is incredible. That's the biggest reason I want it, I'm not a big fan of Blackbeard, but its a great piece to show the artistry of collectibles.

Regarding the box: licensing costs were probably high for this piece so costs have to be cut somewhere. ;) :monkey3 :lol

I don't really care about having a fancy inner box so it's not a big deal to me personally. However, I would prefer not to have a picture or graphic of what's inside. I just think it draws more attention to it than the standard printed box. Don't want nobody peaking. :D

Got mine last night - he's pretty awesome and not that complicated to put together. I was kind of glad that the box was smaller and lighter than I'd expected.

More and more people are getting this but there are no pics....

Come on guys..... Let's see what you've got.....

Sorry some of these are dark. I have a bad camera and I am a bad photographer. Just to say on first impression... he is AWESOME. The costume needs a little fuzzing but thats all. And the box only has the picture on one side so if the delivery guy is nice he can turn the blank side to the street and everyone will just see a box.

bbopen.jpg

bbaccess.jpg

bbheadl.jpg

bbbase.jpg

bbnohead.jpg

bbside.jpg

bbfull.jpg

Last edited:
Those pictures aren't bad. This is a beautiful piece, I sincerely hope I am able to get one.

Back