Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering the same thing. I placed the order over 2 weeks ago and haven't even been charged yet. I sent an e-mail to customer service last week and I was told it can take between 2-3 weeks for the order to process. Have you heard anything yet?
Yes, I got mine today and I'm pleased with it. No major issues. #969. The nice thing was that when they shipped it, it came with two day delivery. Great piece at a great price. I love it. Now the waiting for Shaak Ti begins.

That seems excessive for an item that is in stock.

Based on the phone conversation I had with them, the way I understood it was that the item was in stock but they still had to get the item from the distributor, meaning SS I guess? All I know for certain though is I got mine!:yess:

I got mine on Friday as well. When I opened the box, her right leg was broken right at the top of the boot. :( Luckily it was a clean break so I was able to repair her with some model glue. She doesn't quite fit completely on the base though and her right leg sits off the ground a little bit but she should be okay as long as she isn't moved much.

She is a fantastic piece and I'm glad to have her, even with the defects. I really don't want to go through the returns process and it doesn't look like the Marvel store has any more in stock. I'd rather keep her than get a refund.

I got mine on Friday as well. When I opened the box, her right leg was broken right at the top of the boot. :( Luckily it was a clean break so I was able to repair her with some model glue. She doesn't quite fit completely on the base though and her right leg sits off the ground a little bit but she should be okay as long as she isn't moved much.

She is a fantastic piece and I'm glad to have her, even with the defects. I really don't want to go through the returns process and it doesn't look like the Marvel store has any more in stock. I'd rather keep her than get a refund.

That's a bummer about the leg, but at least it was a reasonable price. I've come to the realization that it's to much to ask for perfection in these pieces and if I want to keep collecting them some minor defects I'll just have to deal with. I have some blemishes on the base. A broken leg is not minor, but I understand you wanting to fix it and keep her. I also had a checked for quality sticker on mine.

Great that you are still happy with it, but I suggest you still contact Customer Service mate. Should you ever have to part with it in the future (need of cash, change of interests), a broken statue is considerably less valuable.

Great that you are still happy with it, but I suggest you still contact Customer Service mate. Should you ever have to part with it in the future (need of cash, change of interests), a broken statue is considerably less valuable.

I will definitely contact Customer Service. I'll take a replacement if I can, otherwise I'll keep her because I won't find her for that good of price again.

My Aayla Secura PF also arrived with broken right leg and it was broken within the cloth. I was able to get a replacement from Sideshow and it took only about a month. I can understand statues having minor chips and scratches, but how does the entire leg break off? It seems to happen fairly often?

Decided to repaint the ScarJo Black Widow hair from brown to auburn color. I never liked the SSC paint of her hair color. I always believe BW is a red head....

Lmk what u guys & gals think....

10A2D9CA-D79C-41BE-B91A-D67AAAC28FE6-516-0000004613A76534.jpg

8B1933DB-F716-4D81-9B85-43506014B522-516-0000004628F6791B.jpg

C9AF9FC1-D9BB-4E9C-A400-4552A4EEBF09-516-00000046434EDDDE.jpg

8201C3EF-B121-4EBA-B60C-224DBDEFA657-516-000000466B0A28E4.jpg

Just wondering how there are suddenly 5 more exclusives and 3 more regulars in stock of this piece in stock? Are those returns? It is scary ordering those if they are returns unless whatever the issue was has been addressed. I'd hate to get one that has simply had a snapped leg repaired. :(

I've ordered the comic pf and thought that maybe this one would go nicely beside it. Hmmm...

Decided to repaint the ScarJo Black Widow hair from brown to auburn color. I never liked the SSC paint of her hair color. I always believe BW is a red head....

Lmk what u guys & gals think....

10A2D9CA-D79C-41BE-B91A-D67AAAC28FE6-516-0000004613A76534.jpg

8B1933DB-F716-4D81-9B85-43506014B522-516-0000004628F6791B.jpg

C9AF9FC1-D9BB-4E9C-A400-4552A4EEBF09-516-00000046434EDDDE.jpg

8201C3EF-B121-4EBA-B60C-224DBDEFA657-516-000000466B0A28E4.jpg

Great repaint! :clap

Going the same way with mine to match with my Hulk Maquette (hair and pants repainted).

Did anyone see the email about there being 5 exclusive Black Widows??
I have been looking for one to buy for ages and so im so happy this email popped up just after I finished work this afternoon :D

Did anyone see the email about there being 5 exclusive Black Widows??
I have been looking for one to buy for ages and so im so happy this email popped up just after I finished work this afternoon :D

Hope it's not a repaired return as already mentioned.
I stopped myself ordering...

Where did I find self restraint? :lol

Hope it's not a repaired return as already mentioned.
I stopped myself ordering...

Where did I find self restraint? :lol

Lol, I couldnt restrain myself either!!
I hope she isnt a repaired return but then I had Babydoll EX a couple of months ago, and she didnt come in her original shipper box from Sideshow, and so if she was a return, I still cant find what was wrong - shes perfect!!

What is wrong with a repaired return? If anything it is more professional artist fixing it then a factory worker and if it looks how it is supposed to then why not, it isn't like a refurbished computer or car engine sold as new

What is wrong with a repaired return? If anything it is more professional artist fixing it then a factory worker and if it looks how it is supposed to then why not, it isn't like a refurbished computer or car engine sold as new

Exactly :) As long as she comes in one piece and without googly eyes, im happy :) some people are way too picky. A few of my pieces have little scuff marks on them but I love them all. When I got Aayla Secura, the light saber was snapped inside so they sent me a replacement and the fingernails werent painted. A problem maybe if I sold her but I dont plan on selling any of them :)

Back