Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday with a chipped left foot and snapped right leg. Have emailed sideshow about a replacement. I may just have a refund if they can't replace it

The leg on mine was snapped also when I got my Ex at the end of January. Been waiting every since for a replacement body but lost patience the other week and asked for a full refund.

Now begins the hassle of trying to claim the import fee's back. :banghead

I have yet to hear from sideshow :impatient: it's been around a week.

Now I have decided that I am going to ask for a refund as I thought the statue was 'ok' but with it arriving broken too I've lost interest in the piece :Flush

Oh and how do you reclaim import fee's? I had my FedEx invoice for £55 odd today which compounded my annoyance with the piece lol

I have to go directly through HMRC to get my fee's back as it's been over 5 months. I'll lose the £10.50 fee FedEx charge to handle it but I can kinda live with that.

Apparently Sideshow will send you an invoice to say that the item was refunded (still waiting for mine almost 2 weeks later) so you can forward that to FedEx. Hold off paying for now I would if I were you. Shoot them an email explaining your situation with the piece.

I contacted them about a week ago and they said the replacement bodies should ship by the end of June. I'll believe it when it happens.

last one sold, if you asked for one to be held I still have them. Future orders are now made to order, just easier than doing batches.

I was just going to post that coupon code here, you beat me to it. Also - free shipping! This piece is $243.71 shipped.

Ordered! I have been liking this piece for a while now, but couldn't justify the purchase for something I was on the fence about. However this deal is just too good to be true. :clap

Thanks for heads up! I just placed my order. I've been wanting to get her for a while and I couldn't pass up the deal. I can't wait to get her!

I ordered this 9 days ago and still no info on when it will ship? Anyone here dealt with the Marvel store before that can offer some insight into their business practices?

I ordered this 9 days ago and still no info on when it will ship? Anyone here dealt with the Marvel store before that can offer some insight into their business practices?

I've been wondering the same thing. I placed the order over 2 weeks ago and haven't even been charged yet. I sent an e-mail to customer service last week and I was told it can take between 2-3 weeks for the order to process. Have you heard anything yet?

I've been wondering the same thing. I placed the order over 2 weeks ago and haven't even been charged yet. I sent an e-mail to customer service last week and I was told it can take between 2-3 weeks for the order to process. Have you heard anything yet?

That seems excessive for an item that is in stock.

Back