Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks amazing but have you experimented with a fade from the dark brown to the reddish brown? the immediate transition looks a bit wonky to me. Still, i couldnt do this so hats off!

WANT_zps7044c11c.gif

that looks pretty good, PM sent.

Looks awesome spazzy :hi5:
Thanks!

Does anyone else think she looks like a cartoony Uma Thurman from The Avengers? :p

Nope

It looks amazing but have you experimented with a fade from the dark brown to the reddish brown? the immediate transition looks a bit
wonky to me. Still, i couldnt do this so hats off!

That isn't the final color like it says at the beginning of the post :wave
The primer helps to check for any errors that I missed.

Some of us are waiting on a replacement body for the statue. Mine had a leg broke in half. Other than that refund BS.
Still waiting on my replacement base. I've never had a replacement take this long. The factory must be very busy cranking out all the new DC stuff.

Mine arrived yesterday with a chipped left foot and snapped right leg. Have emailed sideshow about a replacement. I may just have a refund if they can't replace it

I love your version, much more than the original one. But I don't own this statue :D

Back