Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the statue but wanted to make sure of something with some of you guys who owns this.

I was aware of the breakage problem with her right leg...at the upper right thigh that some of you guys had. Right away I checked, no breakage but I feel there's something. Bump, crack I don't know how to say it...maybe it's a joint point....but it's not smooth as say the other leg.

I'm scared that it might break but it seems alright. Is it the same with you guys?

A few pics of mine. Me likey :monkey5

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

Great pics Mattman...:clap

They still look really nice displayed together though. I would definitely look into getting a cabinet from ikea though. A Besta is all you need & there not expensive, especially compared to your collection. I'd hate to hear one of them fell off & broke.

Not to worry of them falling off as they (especially Mk1 base) are pretty heavy and these are at the lower level with sliding glass door. I just need to reorganise and it should be fine. Its quite fun to reorganise but really need to be careful though.

I agree, they do look nice, but when your shelf is that small, the one to go is the mark 1. 3 statues would make a more refined display, and I think the BW, WM, and Mk 6 would all fit best, perhaps even allow alll of the armors to have the bases lengthwise side by side. I do not think all of the armors would fit like that. I think BW in the middle with WM on the left and IM on the right might be the best looking display.

Totally agree with you that 3 is best..

Anyone here who is still waiting for a replacement body?
SS told me they are awaiting a new shipment of replacements in april and it's almost may...

Same here. I was originally told "later this week" back in February. That turned into "early April." A couple weeks ago I got "we're waiting for an update, we'll email you when we hear something" and as of now I don't have a clue.

Anyone here who is still waiting for a replacement body?
SS told me they are awaiting a new shipment of replacements in april and it's almost may...

Same here. I was originally told "later this week" back in February. That turned into "early April." A couple weeks ago I got "we're waiting for an update, we'll email you when we hear something" and as of now I don't have a clue.

It's now June. :(

Still waiting on a replacement body, base & ex hands.

I would just have a refund from Sideshow as I'm fed up with waiting now. The only thing stopping me at the moment is that I have no idea how i'd go about getting my £50+ back in import fees that I paid FedEx months ago, can't see it being straight forward.

I would just have a refund from Sideshow as I'm fed up with waiting now. The only thing stopping me at the moment is that I have no idea how i'd go about getting my £50+ back in import fees that I paid FedEx months ago, can't see it being straight forward.

I know that's the big problem for us international buyers who have to pay import fee's. Make's me so angry. I just got an email from USPS that my Spider-Man CQ is being held & an import bill is being sent. ****s, like we don't pay enough in tax as it is

Paying VAT is normal. Part of the problem is that Sideshow has closed its warehouse in Europe. Since, the prices could only increase there with dishonest resellers that take huge margins. One example from many others is forbiddenplanet.

Last edited:
I feel you on just wanting a refund. I would ask for one but at this point I've invested over a year in waiting and would like to see it through.

Is this a normal thing to expect when buying from Sideshow? I've always been under the impression that broken items were more rare than this and that they were better about getting replacement piece when things did break. I'm trying really hard to be understanding and all, but this is pretty frustrating. I would feel much, much better about this whole thing if they would at least communicate better with customers that are waiting for replacement parts.

I feel you on just wanting a refund. I would ask for one but at this point I've invested over a year in waiting and would like to see it through.

Is this a normal thing to expect when buying from Sideshow? I've always been under the impression that broken items were more rare than this and that they were better about getting replacement piece when things did break. I'm trying really hard to be understanding and all, but this is pretty frustrating. I would feel much, much better about this whole thing if they would at least communicate better with customers that are waiting for replacement parts.

No, i was getting stuff replaced after about a week, two at the very latest last year.

I know what you mean, i didn't hear a thing for about 6 weeks. You'd think they'd at least contact us and tell us about the delay but no, i had to email them. I don't think Sideshow particularly care anymore to be honest, which is a shame as it never used to be like that a few years ago. :(

I have been away from this thread for a long time, would it be possible to fill me in about what is going on please? :pray:

All I have heard for the last few pages is about replacements. What is so bad about this Statue? :huh

Back