Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to share this Pic. with you Guys.. She's Great

IMG_3927_zps61028674.jpg

This looks awesome!

Just got this baby after the stupid ups mess up.
Pic sucks sorry about that.
72B1C4CF-D287-436F-9D1E-8A5DE867E41B-9808-000001DA025C9090.jpg

You don't plan to leave her half hanging off of your shelf, right?

No guys I just taking the pics like that, just to see If I can get the group shot.

Received my replacement body this afternoon which, thankfully, was all in one piece. Unfortunately, it does not fit into the base. The peg lines up but the rest of the support below the boot is larger than the hole in the base. Anyone else have this issue?

Received my replacement body this afternoon which, thankfully, was all in one piece. Unfortunately, it does not fit into the base. The peg lines up but the rest of the support below the boot is larger than the hole in the base. Anyone else have this issue?

You may have to add a little force due to paint being in the peg hole.

That was the issue with mine. Don't grasp the statue where the leg is joined to the body, grasp it lower and around the foot.

You may have to add a little force due to paint being in the peg hole.

That was the issue with mine. Don't grasp the statue where the leg is joined to the body, grasp it lower and around the foot.

There wasn't an issue getting the broken leg to fit into the base so I don't think that's the issue. It truly just seems the block is too big.

Does anyone have this problem? The leg part look and (touch)feel like crack inside
FD091C19-297C-43C2-BF2D-F201B49EDF76-9808-0000025BCBF285E3.jpg

It almost looks like it broke and was glued back together and that is excess glue that oozed out and hardened.

Hey pally i hear yeah, i'm having the same problem. im gonna have to ask sideshow how should i proceed. so i don't snap the leg

20130205_104840_zps98d0a68e.jpg

Hey pally i hear yeah, i'm having the same problem. im gonna have to ask sideshow how should i proceed. so i don't snap the leg

That photo looks surprisingly familiar. I have emailed Sideshow and am waiting for a response - don't want to smash up the first body until I know if this one is manageable.

I addition to fixing the broken leg on mine, I had to take a file to the rectangular peg so it would seat right. I had to grind down the inside and front to get it ti fit.

I addition to fixing the broken leg on mine, I had to take a file to the rectangular peg so it would seat right. I had to grind down the inside and front to get it ti fit.

Thanks Don, i was going to do that too but i wanna wait for SSC response. Wonder if this is a replacement issue of all having over sized pegs

My replacement body has the same issue as others here, though mine doesn't stick out as far as the pic above. Mine only has maybe a millimeter or 2 sticking out of the base so I can live with it. The statue sits solid enough.

Thanks Don, i was going to do that too but i wanna wait for SSC response. Wonder if this is a replacement issue of all having over sized pegs

So far it seems all replacement bodies talked about here have over-sized peg.... awesome.

I emailed sideshow, haven't heard back yet but I'm assuming they have a lot to go through... Hoping that if I am sent a replacement body that I don't have same issues I'm seeing here. Hope everyone gets squared away : )

Back