Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarjo looks awesome!

Scarjo1.jpg

Scarjo2.jpg

Scarjo3.jpg

Scarjo4.jpg

Scarjo5.jpg

Gratz! I`m hoping to be there soon, what did you have to do?

Just sent them the pics of the broken piece and they sent an email saying they would send out a replacement body. They didn't give me any other options (Already told them I didn't want a refund).

I think B could be improved by putting BW immediately to the left of Baroness. Put Croft either between Psylocke and BW or on the far left.

I think B could be improved by putting The Baroness immediately to the right of BW. Put Croft either between Psylocke and BW or on the far left.

yes B is incomplete right now, it's missing baby doll pf between the bw and psylocke, will look much nicer with 3 standing girls in the back and 2 action ladies in the front for a balanced display. I will rise the back row slightly too about 7" taller to give a step look.

maybe i should get 2x bw 1 for each shelf :rotfl

yes B is incomplete right now, it's missing baby doll pf between the bw and psylocke, will look much nicer with 3 standing girls in the back and 2 action ladies in the front for a balanced display.

maybe i should get 2x bw 1 for each shelf :rotfl
I think that Baroness and BW have outfits that are similar and complement each other, and so would look better closer together.

I like A but eventually I hope you will get the movie official Hulk from SS. Not sure if he will fit proper in that space, thats the big question right now

I just got my Regular BW. Opened up the box and also found a broken right leg. The square peg joining the boot to the knee broke. Seeing that the right foot is the one with the metal insert into the base as the supporting leg, she really doesn't have a leg to stand on. No pun intended.

Now I gotta contact Sideshow about getting a replacement.

Back