Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I thought I was mad about my problems until I read the last 3 pages of this thread. WOW these breaks are by no means acceptable from any company about anything anywhere. They should be offering full refunds. Mine is beautiful but the paint on the hands on mine is awful. I have flesh colored paint all over both of my guns and it blows. I hate to say Im getting used to this occurrence but its still total bs. Ok fine chinese factory worker not california artist painted my statue. But the part that really really annoys me is how they just painted on the exposed silver barrel on the top of the ex glock. Really? the artist couldnt scupt two right angels? its almost a square, how in any way is that too hard to sculpt? Its total laziness on that piece and it looks like crap. Its obvious they put all their love and care into the head sculpt and bravo its amazing but they put a smear on their reputation with shotty sloppy work and from what we see here bad packaging. How can hot toys make functional weapons half the size and they cant even sculpt a couple of straight lines. I love you sideshow but get it together already.

images

:bowRecognize!:bow

I sent a note to Customer Service, just looking for my options. Will probably be happy with whatever they offer. It does bug me a bit, but I'm just glad the statue didn't arrive broken, you know? I feel lucky.

A most definitely A!!!

Thanks Mark. I'm not accepting the magnet defect as being normal.

Nor should you!

I sent a note to Customer Service, just looking for my options. Will probably be happy with whatever they offer. It does bug me a bit, but I'm just glad the statue didn't arrive broken, you know? I feel lucky.

And that, to me, is the problem right there. Have we really reached a point where getting an unbroken statue is something to rejoice over???

And that, to me, is the problem right there. Have we really reached a point where getting an unbroken statue is something to rejoice over???

To be fair, I've been in the statue game long enough to know it's always a small miracle when a statue comes to you virtually unscathed. Especially in my situation, where it's being delivered via ground across America. All of those factors make me wonder why statue breakage isn't more commonplace.

To be fair, I've been in the statue game long enough to know it's always a small miracle when a statue comes to you virtually unscathed. Especially in my situation, where it's being delivered via ground across America. All of those factors make me wonder why statue breakage isn't more commonplace.

That ain't no lie! :lecture

When you consider the distances they go and that some packages look like they were handled by a gorilla on crack...it is a miracle!

She's HERE! Unbroken as far as I can tell. reading through the last few pages some of the breakages that happened, y'all had me worried! I hope those of you with issues get them taken care of promptly! Pictures shortly. : )

How about this route: CANOGA PARK, CA -> INDIANAPOLIS, IN -> ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR -> KOELN DE -> KASTRUP DK -> me (that's 4 airports my box travels through). Come to think of it - I should stop complaining about shipping costs, that box really got quite a trip. And it arrived undamaged :clap

OK, so this is fun: I just checked the bottom of the PFF box, and it says 24/500. The box it was shipped in AND the base both say 66/500.

Could boxes have been flip-flopped during QC? Mismarked box?

Back