Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

Pre-ordered mine. 7 month payment with coupon was too good to pass.
I'm sure the paint job will be decent since she's mostly clothed and painting is focused on her head.

Pre-ordered mine. 7 month payment with coupon was too good to pass.
I'm sure the paint job will be decent since she's mostly clothed and painting is focused on her head.

That's the scary part. It's a hit or miss with SSC on all the googly eyes.

I have a bad feeling about this.

That you Han Solo?!?
confused0003.gif

It's a no go for me. I thought this was a must have, but... I don't know... I just don't like the boring pose i think. So it's a no for me after all... To bad i really was looking forward to a Black Widow PF...

I don't understand why you guys are so worried about this one ?!

What we can do if we found that the final product suck? can we cancel the order?

You can always return the item for a refund. Pretty sure Sideshow will pay for return shipping if the item turns out drastically different from the prototype.

That's the scary part. It's a hit or miss with SSC on all the googly eyes.

I must have missed something. I thought Trevor had actually *sculpted* the eyes on this one (from the look of the sculpt on the first page of the thread). I don't remember seeing that done on unpainted prototypes before. It might be a real help with eye placement for the painters. Almost idiot proof.:)

Unless they just look scupted. In that case.....:slap

I must have missed something. I thought Trevor had actually *sculpted* the eyes on this one (from the look of the sculpt on the first page of the thread). I don't remember seeing that done on unpainted prototypes before. It might be a real help with eye placement for the painters. Almost idiot proof.:)

Unless they just look scupted. In that case.....:slap

Trevor may have sculpt it but most likely it's a decal or something like that. Even with decals, they miss the mark.

I just ordered her.

I have no faith we'll get a comic version of Black Widow at 1/4 scale. If I don't like it when I get it I'll probably put it up for sale. I just know I'll regret it if she looks good in hand.

I have my order in for the EX. I think the piece looks great and will fit in nicely with an Avengers movie line up. That's my plan anyway. Hopefully Sideshow will release more pieces from the new Avengers movie.

You tell me? Look at Rogue and they still mess up the decal. :gah:

That's a bit different. I still think that a sculpted eye gives a target for the decal (which should help). Rogue didn't have one of those, so I think we'll get better results with Black Widow. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

i just love this picture, sideshow should post it on their homepage.

It's going to drive me crazy for months. I guess there's not much I can do about it except learn how to paint a statue. But how could anyone take a look at that and then release it to the public. Somebody must have been like "hmmmmm, nobody will notice.":gah:

Back