Premium Format Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie PF

^^^ I'm more surprise that the Baroness PF is not sold out.

I know! I'm shocked Baroness isn't sold out. I am not even a fan of G.I. Joe and I still ordered her because of how awesome she looks.

I am curious how long it will take this Black Widow to sell out. And though I don't think she'll be a grail like a few pieces we've seen, I do think she'll be worth quite a bit more than her msrp.

With the NRD and the recent QA issues it doesn't surprise me that many collectibles aren't selling out right away.

Collectors are being cautious & hesitant to PO anything now.

Which I find to be good for Sideshow and for collectors.

It helps collectors really think about the collectible they are adding. Do they really need it, etc. And it helps Sideshow from getting so many cancellations.

With the NRD and the recent QA issues it doesn't surprise me that many collectibles aren't selling out right away.

Collectors are being cautious & hesitant to PO anything now.

Thats what they said about the Joker, Vamp & Skaar PFs and all of them soldout withn a day. So there is stilla chance that you may miss out on the preorders.

Which I find to be good for Sideshow and for collectors.

It helps collectors really think about the collectible they are adding. Do they really need it, etc. And it helps Sideshow from getting so many cancellations.

I agree. I think it's good for collectors to think before they hit the buy button.

Thats what they said about the Joker, Vamp & Skaar PFs and all of them soldout withn a day. So there is stilla chance that you may miss out on the preorders.

Oh of course. I'm just saying that I understand why many collectibles aren't selling out.

You will always have certain collectibles sell out...they're just becoming few and far between.

Yeah I usually play it like this. I order it if I think it will sell out fast and if it does I have it. If it doesn't then I still have it. I can always sell if for some reason it doesn't fit in my collection or if for some reason I change my mind and SSC come out with some serious killer Star Wars PF's that I can't live without then I can always sell them and get my money back. Well there is a slim chance I will lose a little but at least I'm not worried about paying crazy prices in the end. Sometimes I have a buddy order me an extra if I think it will be worth a good trade down the road like the Joker. I'm currently putting together the movie styled Avengers because I can’t afford some of the older pieces. The direction of my collection has changed so much in the last year that I'm really kicking myself in the a** for passing on some pieces.

May have missed this (sorry if I did), but did anyone else payment schedule change?

My payments now start June and go until December. It was March through September before.

I'm surprised this hasn't sold out yet with all the rave it has been getting.

Why are you surprised? how does something get soldout when it's TBD edition size....

i bet this will have a high edition size though, not that i care since it's a must buy for me.

sideshow better not screw this one up

I believe Sideshow has said that even TBD listings have an estimated amount and is adjusted depending on overall sales. There have been TBD sellouts before

I believe Sideshow has said that even TBD listings have an estimated amount and is adjusted depending on overall sales. There have been TBD sellouts before

Yup. If I recall the Joker PF became waitlisted after a day and had a TBD ES

Same here. My first flex payment actually went through today.

MIne goes through on the 20th.
BEG.gif

hi
I would like to clarify the below

1. Does regular version come with two left hands - relax and hold gun hand?
2. The difference between exclusive and regular version is that, ex come with extra RIGHT hold gun hand?

tq

I'm glad you verified that. I was confused about what the exclusive was at first glance. I guess the exclusive is a must have for me.

Back