Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting List Order Placed!
- Potentially my first direct Sideshow order too (apologies Collectables Direct :lol ).

Well, Now we wait.. :panic: :impatient:

True, but that's why there's only 200 made also. It's only going to appeal to a certain amount of people. I mean the did the White Storm Variant and Red Baroness Variant. They probably figure there's a few collectors that would appreciate something out of the norm and when they do another black widow, which the probably will maybe that will be the grey suit. They can call it "Classic Black Widow" and sell 1000 of them.

That makes sense

I feel a lot better ordering the Classic Catwoman when I bought the original.

New sculpt
New portrait
New costume
Some what new base

Eventual $20 off coupon

Just got the email, this was a surprise! And it's waitlisted already. I'm guessing people are very happy with this? I like the black version more I think, but this is nice.

:D Mine shipped as well! This came out at the wrong time with all my other pre-order's and statue's coming out though oy ><.

Didn't get an email... Luckily I don't like it.

Congrats to those that jumped on. Could of guaranteed CBG would be in here purely because of a low number :rolleyes2

Being a customer for 10 years obviously isn't

I assume the people that didnt order the original got the email, although my friend didnt (i dont think).

My last flex for Jean Grey hasnt been rescheduled like all the others. Interested to see if it is listed in tomorrow's newsletter. I only have $4 left on it after credits and payments.

Back