Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are they gonna do Blue batman... that I will PO

I would take that over this and most other repaints. Storm was the exception

Interested to see if they ll release a yellow and brown daredevil variant. I might bite the bullet on that

Oh snap

I did get the email

It was sent to my spam

Stupid gmail

Anyways I appreciate what Sideshow did here kudos to them

Im just not interested in this particular variant

Had it been a simple grey costume id probably jump on it

For those hoping their waitlist will convert, you're going to have to wait to see if anyone returns her, she shipped already.

You will have some card decline's, and they give those folks a few days usually before they try again, so wait lists could still convert in the next couple of weeks. But unlike Baroness/White Storm, no Flex option this time, so I think anyone who hasn't got notice by the end of the month is probably out of luck.

I did get the email (super secret inner circle member) and did order the original BW EX. I doubt they used any criteria though, White Storm email hit my box after it was sold out. Or it went to people's spam folder like RULK. They just want to sell these, they are not playing favorites.

I was pissed at the White Storm thing though, I was wanting that bad. So anyone who is in a similar boat with this I can sumpathize. Almost bought it off a boardie here at a mark-up, but then life got in the way. Probably never will get it. Still salty over it.

Love my Storm variant

Number 25 boxed

---

The thing about these variants are unless u love the character its gonna be a crap shoot cus u know theyll come out with a proper variant down the line

Still waiting for a 90s Storm and Archangel

If the released a Jim Lee Beast i wonder if theyd do a grey variant

Good luck. :)

I know some people where 'meh - easy pass', but I have to say I really like this one, so I hope my request converts as otherwise I'll no doubt have to spend time and indeed a lot more £ getting it from someone looking to turn a profit :(

A grey suit would have been aewesome

I have to agree. I loved what 'VinceVellCUSTOMS' did with the original, Converting (fantastically) the Black Widow PF Statue into a 80s Grey outfit:

Such a lovely piece, so a grey suit, perhaps urban, sideshow variant would have been awesome.

My first black widow has been shipped! Can't wait to get her!

Love what sideshow did with this piece. Unannoucened small ES variant ready to ship the same day, brilliant!

How is a PO ready to ship on PO day????

post-15478-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-gif-QTlX.gif

Congrats to those who nabbed her! :hi5:

Somebody (I am sure sarcastically) asked if they would be willing to trade for the Doom LSF. I posted something smart alecky as well, but it dissappeared so I think that means the OP of that blocked me on FB. lol.

Back