Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It went up a few hours ago.

Wow this makes it even harder to miss out. But I did get on the WL like 20 mins after it got WL. I'm hopeful it will convert. Maybe..... The white version looks pretty good. I will keep both black and white. I admit I never wanted a white simple repaint. I was against it so badly. But the ES makes up for this keeper. I love rare statues. Makes it so much more fun just saying there's only 200 of something out there as oppose to 10,000 plus. Lol

I like the match. Also because since I have catwoman and black cat, I wanted to get a different leather clad hottie. The black is also good. Tough choices. Been hunting a white storm too. People want a grand when she barely sells for 400.

Get the black ex of this as well. She was great! I still have mine. I seen her on the bay for like 350.00 ex shipped. Keep checking. She was well done and worth it.

Man I have my e-mail set to manual. Total fail on my part. Congrats to everyone that got their order in. But man that Walther WA2000. DROOL. So bummed.

I'm surprised this Sold Out on the first day. I saw it when it was In-Stock.
There doesn't seem to be much interest in the Black Version.
Thought people would ignore this one too.

I'm surprised this Sold Out on the first day. I saw it when it was In-Stock.
There doesn't seem to be much interest in the Black Version.
Thought people would ignore this one too.

200 Edition Size statues will never last more than a few hours. Especially site only exclusives. Even people that don't want her will bu her to use as trade bait, or they wait a week and when the sold out sign goes up they tack on a few hundred and flip her.

200 Edition Size statues will never last more than a few hours. Especially site only exclusives. Even people that don't want her will bu her to use as trade bait, or they wait a week and when the sold out sign goes up they tack on a few hundred and flip her.

Ok I love SS for doing low ES statues even if I have to pay more later to buy it. It makes me more happy that they are at least offering this kind of fun and collectibity for ES lovers like myself and others. So thanks SS great job! Please do more like this in the future.

I can't imagine any wait lists converting since they instantly charged everyone's cards as soon as you ordered it.
These are shipping now
I know someone that ordered one and is probably going to use it for trade

I got charged about an hour after

Wow that was fast. At least we don't have to wait a year to know if we convert. I doubt these will go for much anyways any time soon. Maybe for 400.00 I'm sure some can get one on the bay for that price.

I only recently got my hands on the black version (non-EX), but I have to say the White version is really nice too!
- I'm tempted to try the 'waiting list' route, but as someone has already pointed out, it's unlikely to convert.

Still lovely though! :(

Wow that was fast. At least we don't have to wait a year to know if we convert. I doubt these will go for much anyways any time soon. Maybe for 400.00 I'm sure some can get one on the bay for that price.

I some how doubt it. The Black Exclusives on ebay right now are over $400, the one you see at $350 doesn't have the exclusive hand with it. You're going to be paying a bit more probably, but we'll see.

Wouldnt a grey suit short hair variant make more sense?

Anyways easy pass

Since you missed it and it's now sold out :rotfl

I bet if i went on waitlist it would convert by the end of the week

I have the original

Rather get new Catwoman Aquaman or new Spiderman

Like i said easy pass

There was an email, but not everyone got it. I've already been charged

If this had been King Hulk in a tight white suit I would have ordered it in a second after I got my Inner Circle Email.

I only recently got my hands on the black version (non-EX), but I have to say the White version is really nice too!
- I'm tempted to try the 'waiting list' route, but as someone has already pointed out, it's unlikely to convert.

Still lovely though! :(

Get on it asap, decide later if it converts. You can cancel later if you don't want it. I admit the white looks great and sexy! More so than the black version.

I some how doubt it. The Black Exclusives on ebay right now are over $400, the one you see at $350 doesn't have the exclusive hand with it. You're going to be paying a bit more probably, but we'll see.

Yes very possible. Interesting to see. Didn't know the ex was missing a hand on the bay. Lol. Sorry I don't read much.

Get on it asap, decide later if it converts. You can cancel later if you don't want it. I admit the white looks great and sexy! More so than the black version.

Do they charge your card on completion or in advance?
- The Black version is a brilliant piece though ;)

Back