Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, just saw this now! She looks great in white. I actually would have been very tempted had I had an opportunity to order her. What was she priced at? Probably was for the better since I don't even have room for the pieces I already have on PO:lol Congrats guys! I honestly think this was a genius tactic by SSC. Create a variant at a VERY low ES...watch panic ensue...instant sellout...

It was $369, so more than the original but a pretty good deal by current standards. I agree sarakawa that she looks great in white.

Someone on FB trying to trade it for a Doom on throne or XM Magneto :lol

First I thought it was a joke but looking at the post again I'm not so sure. The replys however are funny.

doom.jpg

I've been charged for this finally. Hasn't shipped yet though. I had to call Sideshow and push back my flex payments on Wonder Woman because of this surprise.

Not actually upset though. :wink1:

I was actually thinking what I could use this for trade bait on, I don't really want that many things....I only ame up with three pieces I missed that I'd really like to get. The Great Ultron PF, possibly the GL PF but if they're ust going to make another in a couple years I'd rather wait on that...maybe the Silver Surfer Comi....I guess that would be the only things I'd like to have but I have feeling I'm going to need to drop cash with her to get any of those.

Up until now I've only collected DC PFs aside from Drake from Uncharted and Red Sonja. Now that I have my first Marvel PF coming in, I'm already looking to see what my next should be.

:slap

I have a problem.

I was actually thinking what I could use this for trade bait on, I don't really want that many things....I only ame up with three pieces I missed that I'd really like to get. The Great Ultron PF, possibly the GL PF but if they're ust going to make another in a couple years I'd rather wait on that...maybe the Silver Surfer Comi....I guess that would be the only things I'd like to have but I have feeling I'm going to need to drop cash with her to get any of those.

True. But it could at least lessen the sting quite a bit. I'm waiting on Green Lantern as well since there is rumor (confirmation, really) of a new one further down the line.

Back