Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

cant wait to add her in, I think she looks great. Personally I could never add one of the scarjo sculpts to my collection. She just isn't black widow to me. Im glad SS gave us the opportunity for a well done comic version.

I am of the same mind. Not really into movie versions. I just wish she came with a better exclusive, like an alternate portrait.

Actually looks better than the SS pictures.

StandHeo-Norimberga-201454.jpg

Real excited for this piece. I may end up selling my Tim Miller Bowen version.

The face sculpt looks outstanding.

I really hope you can zip up her suit though. She looks ridiculous with her **** out.

The face sculpt looks outstanding.

I really hope you can zip up her suit though. She looks ridiculous with her **** out.

Yeah, I would like it zipped up slightly...similar to the proto pics. It looks like an actual zipper, so you should be able to adjust it to your liking.

Aww man she looks good. Ship her already SS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I know this is pervy but I wonder if her nipples are sculpted/painted in. With the vampirella PF, her nipples are sculpted and painted in even though she is "supposed" to be covered up :lol. Someone took pics when she shipped and I just had to check mine for kicks. I am married with kids so I would never leave stuff like that exposed and really I'm not interested in overtly sexual statues(with the exception of the vampirella pieces of which I'm trying to sell both). Curious if this piece follows suit...course, not getting this one either:lol

I know this is pervy but I wonder if her nipples are sculpted/painted in. With the vampirella PF, her nipples are sculpted and painted in even though she is "supposed" to be covered up :lol. Someone took pics when she shipped and I just had to check mine for kicks. I am married with kids so I would never leave stuff like that exposed and really I'm not interested in overtly sexual statues(with the exception of the vampirella pieces of which I'm trying to sell both). Curious if this piece follows suit...course, not getting this one either:lol

:lol I'll be sure to check on the nipples for you!

This is going to be just as good as the Punisher

She's not out yet, but I have to agree, I believe this will be just as good.

Coincidentally, a BW & Punisher team up is the next Marvel Animated Movie.

6a00d83451887569e201a5113fe67c970c-550wi

Back