Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Just preordered this! Hopefully it'll come perfectly! The snow is an interesting base..

Costuming problems perhaps. That's going to be a difficult suit to fit well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't wait to unzip her and report whether or not she has nipples to someone who asked about it lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Crap! #%**#%#!! No ex to order???? Is the WL closed for this EX? I don't see it on the SS site?

Awesome thanks so much! How come I can't find it on their site? But thanks just got on it! :) I promise I will not talk power rangers for 7 days now. Thanks again!

Talk PR all you want. It's the 'I'll pick it up later for less'
'I'll wait for the WL'
'Have i missed the WL'
'Hope it converts' that does my head in.

Funny, everyone else sees a piece, likes it, orders it...Soooooo simple.

Talk PR all you want. It's the 'I'll pick it up later for less'
'I'll wait for the WL'
'Have i missed the WL'
'Hope it converts' that does my head in.

Funny, everyone else sees a piece, likes it, orders it...Soooooo simple.

A lot of people see his posts, ignore him, and call it a day. Sooooo simple.

He can be annoying but I'll still help him out with links etc. :wink1:

Thanks bro! If it wasn't for your help I would not have gotten on the WL because I just can't find the link for the EX on SS site. I will try to be less annoying now. :D it's just not good for me to skip a Tim miller PF. I know I will regret it otherwise. If Tim Miller, Mark Newman, Steve (from WW) and most of the spider woman sculptor does any marvel or DC I must consider them before I miss out. All these guys are some of the very best in the industry and I believe they set the standards higher and higher each time. Now Steve has set another standard with the super killer WW sculpt. Simply amazing!

Last edited:

Thanks bro! If it wasn't for your help I would not have gotten on the WL because I just can't find the link for the EX on SS site. I will try to be less annoying now. :D it's just not good for me to skip a Tim miller PF. I know I will regret it otherwise. If Tim Miller, Mark Newman, Steve (from WW) and most of the spider woman sculptor does any marvel or DC I must consider them before I miss out. All these guys are some of the very best in the industry and I believe they set the standards higher and higher each time. Now Steve has set another standard with the super killer WW sculpt. Simply amazing!
Stop messing about with waitlists. If you really want something just order it while it's freely available.

Stop messing about with waitlists. If you really want something just order it while it's freely available.

Its because he's hung up on ES and lets it dictate his buying decisions. I wonder how CBG would have done in those early days of Sideshow when stuff generally sold out in minutes.

Back