Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

I agree; although the Ex on this one isn't a big deal, having the option to switch out is still something that many collectors appreciate. I was never a big Black Widow fan until I saw her character played by Scarlet Jo in the recent movies but I really don't think that Scarlet IS BW because her body type is all wrong, in my opinion. This statue really fits what I see as Black Widow in most aspects.

If and when Marvel decides to push forward with this character (with her own series or even her own movie), this statue could become very sought after. It is her first PF, masterfully sculpted by Miller. Will that push ever happen? Maybe not but a powerful female role model like this is definitely a big hit waiting to happen. Just sayin'...

Face looks like duplicate from Lara Croft Snowy Day comiquette.

I see some similarites but think widow still looks different. She looks more hardened and tougher than snowday. I also think she looks more east European which is perfect for this character.

Bought.

Hope I don't regret it (not because I don't like her, but because having her on display may mean not getting somethign else later on)...I'm very quickly running out of space to put these things, and that is after having just recently built a PAX display case.

Bought.

Hope I don't regret it (not because I don't like her, but because having her on display may mean not getting somethign else later on)...I'm very quickly running out of space to put these things, and that is after having just recently built a PAX display case.

Congrads i think you made the right choice B. If it doesnt strike you as a keeper in hand unloading it on the bay should be easy enough

His whole reason for selling was originally that he wanted out of the hobby because of SSCs policy on returns (but I think he has like 10 return requests in), and he was getting out. It seems that was BS.

Well - one of his reasons for a return is damaged brown shipperboxes :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: so no wonder he has so many return-claims. If I was SS I would cancel his account and ask him to spend his apparently easy earned $$ on something else.

I caved and order her as well.

I kinda promised myself I wouldn't order duplicates of one char but I really love her eyes, outfit and hell a chick that can handle big gun awesome in my books.

The ex looks like a ballistic knife which would fit her nicely with her Soviet background.

Well - one of his reasons for a return is damaged brown shipperboxes :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: so no wonder he has so many return-claims. If I was SS I would cancel his account and ask him to spend his apparently easy earned $$ on something else.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: CBG is the proverbial client from hell..Any company that wishes to stay in business needs to identify those quickly and weed them out even quicker...

dezeen_-Clients-from-Hell-3.jpg

I am excited about this statue. Ordered the ex, which has an ES of 500. Does anyone know the ES for the regular?

I am excited about this statue. Ordered the ex, which has an ES of 500. Does anyone know the ES for the regular?

It's too much in my opinion. :monkey1 even the ex is too much and still sold out yet. But I do like this. Can't not like a Tim miller sculpt. Just miss his work on premium formats.

Looks like the EX is now sold out! Sucks ..... I'm on the waitlist

Haha it's about time! She's a smoke show! Bababababa BUY was the logical choice for me! I'm surprised it took this long to sell out. I know she's not as widely popular as the rest of the avengers but Tim is the man! This one is going to be awesome

Looks like the EX is now sold out! Sucks ..... I'm on the waitlist

Sold out!??? :horror errr I must resist for now. But great looking statue! I guess it took long enough. If punisher turns out great I may need this. Otherwise punisher is going for sale.

Haha it's about time! She's a smoke show! Bababababa BUY was the logical choice for me! I'm surprised it took this long to sell out.

It took me awhile to PO this one only because I needed to see what else was going to be announced at SDCC (and needed to make sure my budget could handle it). I loved this one from the first day even though I'm not a big Avengers fan; I do love Tim's sculpts, however, and I'm very excited that this one will be coming...

It took me awhile to PO this one only because I needed to see what else was going to be announced at SDCC (and needed to make sure my budget could handle it). I loved this one from the first day even though I'm not a big Avengers fan; I do love Tim's sculpts, however, and I'm very excited that this one will be coming...

You and me both. I used to own Millers black widow Bowen sculpt and it was the best representation of her done in 1/6 scale. This one is so much better!! Miller is the man! So glad they picked him to make this sculpt. Great use of mixed media on this one and I think in hand it will be spectacular

This is great news! I was really convicted this was going to b a great pf and with the liw es I couldn't resist. I like making good choices :yess:

had plenty of time :lecture

Yeah I know but I went on a buying spree ...... bought 20 bowens in May-July. As I am pretty new to the hobby, but recently started with sideshow, I currently have Batman EX/Superman EX/Gwen/MJ/ Master Chief on preorder and got Deadpool last week. I plan on buying Spidey, the new Cap/red skull and Apoc when he is announced. Thats $1600 already spent with another 1200-1600 ready to be spent on just Sideshow. I am on the waitlist now but $3500 in statues in 3 months from sideshow on top of the bowens/dc direct stuff I have coming in , its an expensive hobby.

I already have Marvel PFs/CQ's Colossus Ex, Rogue Ex, Cyclops Ex, She Hulk Ex and 4 more Cqs I went crazy this year.

This Widow will go perfect with my Avengers set up though!

Last edited:

I missed the ex :( I'm going to not WL it for now. Since I'm cutting down on my marvel collection.

I like the statue but I don't have the Avengers except for the Hulk PF. I don't like the character much enough to have her as a stand alone piece

Back