Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Wow I thought it would be even more. But it's still a lot. I like this one a lot hope I won't regret not getting it later on.

I think this has potential to b a perfect pf and that's why I am adding her.

That being said I think they r experimenting with the body suit fabric and if its a hit then we will see a very similar look on the catwoman pf

I think the ES on this piece is great :) I pre ordered a couple of months back and cant wait to have her in my collection :)

Quietly, I only have one more flex payment on this. Any chance this one ships on time next month?

Quietly, I only have one more flex payment on this. Any chance this one ships on time next month?

Let's hope so!

The Mary Jane comiquette shipped early with a pretty large ES of 6000 so I hope the smaller edition size of this one will mean she has a good chance of getting released on time. Looking forward to seeing this one in person.

All of a Sudden Sideshow has started getting some stuff out the door. I am bracing for Punisher this month and Black Widow/Indy in Feb. Blowing my discretionaty budget to smithereens. Lucky enough I flexed out MJ so have a bit of a wait on her. Something else is up in March too, HQ maybe?

Doesnt hurt that this had a manageable ES. Been a really quiet release, very little buzz. Not that I mind, I think this is going to be a knockout. Guess alot of folks shot their wad on the scar Jo version previously.

My flex payments haven't updated yet, but the website shows that Black Widow has been delayed to April.

Ex and Reg both say April now. Well this is the first delay for this one, I'm not even mad about it. At least it jumped back 2 months instead of bumping back 1 month, then the next month bumping back anther month. Hopefully the costume fits correct in all places.

Ex and Reg both say April now. Well this is the first delay for this one, I'm not even mad about it. At least it jumped back 2 months instead of bumping back 1 month, then the next month bumping back anther month. Hopefully the costume fits correct in all places.

Indeed. I really hope so, too.

Damn, April is shaping up to be a busy month! Right now, barring any more delays (ha ha...not likely), I have this, Superman, and Gladiator Hulk all coming that month.

This should be a very nice addition to my Avengers 1/4 scale collection.

Back