Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

If thats how they are, guess im ordering one :naughty :lol
Lol I was on the fence about her and that EX didn't help much. In retrospect I should've pulled the trigger but whatever. Its all good

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol I was on the fence about her and that EX didn't help much. In retrospect I should've pulled the trigger but whatever. Its all good

Yeah same. I waitlisted...again....for the 4th time....

Either way, I'm fine with a reg, most are pretty cheap now.

u guys think i have a chance for a replacement if i say to SS , that i dont like the way her boobs are out ,lol
i actually dont mind it that much,, but if it helps to get a replacement for the loose thread which is really bugging me ,, maybe i should

u guys think i have a chance for a replacement if i say to SS , that i dont like the way her boobs are out ,lol
i actually dont mind it that much,, but if it helps to get a replacement for the loose thread which is really bugging me ,, maybe i should

I don't think they would expect such a statement :lol

I'd just say you are unhappy with it, as you feel it could potential unravel and tear.

i had a simiilar problem with my Nathan Drake pf Tee,, but it was already torn when i got it, luckily it was removable and SS just had to send me a Tee instead of a full statue

Too bad Black Widows outfit isn't removable

No selling outside the For Sale Section...

Last edited by a moderator:

This is so cheap right now on the SS site... I have been kind of wanting this forever. double points and 25 off..... MI have seen a lot of people putting this up for sale over the past months and the value hasn't risen at all..... Should I get it? I love the sculpt but Im not that attached to the character.

I love the sculpt and material used. Imo she is better than catwoman. I'm not attached to the character but got her for my avengers display. Haven't regretted it all

I really want to grab one too, but I hope to see her have a great sale. Maybe 15% off and free shipping? That'd be one hell of a deal.

According to their Facebook page, there's only 8 statues remaining. You should get it now before it sells out.

According to their Facebook page, there's only 8 statues remaining. You should get it now before it sells out.

Yeah, they'll be gone soon, I'm sure. This is a great looking piece and with AoU right around the corner, I doubt it will be there long.

I think she would have been much more popular but a lot of freaks invested in the scarjo version and didn't want to admit this one came out good. Imo of course

It's not a bad statue, but I ended up selling my EX version... There were a few minor issues that bugged me...

Sometimes I'm just overly nitpicky about stuff..

Last edited:

Didn't see a discount on this. Unless you mean the Superb Owl one.

Eh, I'll take my chances down the road. Doesn't seem particularly difficult, especially with some ex going for under retail.

Back