Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Since I Live in NY I will have to wait until next Tuesday to get her :/ Looks like within a years time I will finally replace all my Bowen ( Avengers) with their Sideshow counterparts

Just took mine out of the box, came out really good, only minor complaint is she has a bit of saggy britches where all the seams come together... the material does not hug the sculpt of her @ss... but since most people won't have her in a 360 degree glass display case you probably never notice it when she's being displayed.

BW00001.jpg

Last edited:

Just took mine out of the box, came out really good, only minor complaint is she has a bit of saggy britches where all the seams come together... the material does not hug the sculpt of her @ss... but since most people won't have her in a 360 degree glass display case you probably never notice it when she's being displayed.

That really kills it for me especially cause TM's sculpt is so awesome. I'm regretting not getting this. Great statue overall

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

BW00001.jpg

Let's see some butt shots...the fabric on transient's looked ok...

Got mines home today, time for some pictures because I know how much you all loooove pictures!

nwgdt.jpg

8dss.jpg

7i52.jpg

tpz4.jpg

wbth.jpg

aqoy.jpg

7jyn.jpg

d9dl.jpg

qmkz.jpg

02v2.jpg

Let's see some butt shots...the fabric on transient's looked ok...

Transient basically said the same thing

The bodysuit is pretty tight, though SLIGHTLY loose around her crotch and around the back

The material fits nicely around the top half of her butt but instead of it following the curvature of the bottom half of her butt the material goes straight down to connect with the other seams below her crotch area, you can take your finger and push the fabric up about 1/4" before you hit the actual sculpture... It makes her butt look a bit flat from behind and gives her crotch area a bit of a sag, like I said it's nothing major but if this was sculpted instead of fabric her booty would be like BAM there it is :)

A little bit of splotches here and there that aren't completely white, but given the base I think it's right since not all snow has a consistent color.

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Looking good from the pics so far! Are any of you getting the comic red skull to go with her?

A little bit of splotches here and there that aren't completely white, but given the base I think it's right since not all snow has a consistent color.

Yeah Ok then. I think I'm fine with it. It'd look better I think if it were all solid white fresh snow but if they're all like that then cool. Thanks

Back