Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Amazing pics and set up there but she's looking really small next to vision and the rest
Thanks...and ya, i think she's a little smaller than 1/4...i'm going to do a side by side comparison shot with Scarlet Witch to see

please forgive the quick pics...but want to get back to the Blackhawks game :)
imo she's slightly smaller than 1/4...and i do mean slight...barely noticeable

IMG_0519_zpsccceacdf.jpg

IMG_0520_zpsfd75249b.jpg

please forgive the quick pics...but want to get back to the Blackhawks game :)
imo she's slightly smaller than 1/4...and i do mean slight...barely noticeable

IMG_0519_zpsccceacdf.jpg

IMG_0520_zpsfd75249b.jpg

They're up 1-0. I want them to win too

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

They're up 1-0. I want them to win too

should be 2...got robbed on a bad call
Toronto fan here...cheering for anyone that aren't the Canadiens :)

should be 2...got robbed on a bad call
Toronto fan here...cheering for anyone that aren't the Canadiens :)

I'm from Toronto too but a Pittsburgh fan. Sad loss today. Got Chicago in a hockey pool

that would be my Raptors tonite...they got owned by the Nets :(

My Raptors too. Don't worry man we'll get them at home. We the North

Like how you covered SW's base with that black cloth. I personally don't care for the A and X bases. I like the rubble much more Its hard when trying to blend statues together.

Amazing pics and set up there but she's looking really small next to vision and the rest

Yeah as I mention PF are shrinking in size. Same with punisher. She looks closer to a comiquette size in the pics. Scarlet witch looks fairly larger than her. She looks fine with that iron man. The scale seems off. I hope I won't have to get rid of this because of the size.

Like how you covered SW's base with that black cloth. I personally don't care for the A and X bases. I like the rubble much more Its hard when trying to blend statues together.
thanks...not what i would consider a perfect solution but it works for me...imho the "A" bases are an eyesore...both Vision and SW blend much better with the covers

What are the bookshelves that you have your statues displayed on? Are they ikea? Where can I find some???
they are actually tv stands that i purchased at Zellers a few years back...i have 4 in the room (kitty cornered on 2 walls)
i wanted something that would hold a considerable amount of weight and store books/comics as well
and sorry my friend but you can't buy them anymore...but i'm sure you could find something similar in another store if still interested

a quick shot of the adjoining wall...

IMG_0522_zpsecff88bb.jpg

Last edited:

It seems like you buy/select 1 definitive piece of each superhero

Well except for Hulk, Iron Man, Galactus...
Her portrait is very nice. I can't wait for the white-suited variant which, with the snowy base would make this a must-buy, in spite of the silly boobs and even sillier huge gun.

they are actually tv stands that i purchased at Zellers a few years back...i have 4 in the room (kitty cornered on 2 walls)
i wanted something that would hold a considerable amount of weight and store books/comics as well
and sorry my friend but you can't buy them anymore...but i'm sure you could find something similar in another store if still interested

a quick shot of the adjoining wall...

IMG_0522_zpsecff88bb.jpg

Awesome collection!

I am forcing myself not to buy statues that are hot or look really cool. I didn't grow up enough with the character to buy it... But it's so hot lol. ;)

Yeah as I mention PF are shrinking in size. Same with punisher. She looks closer to a comiquette size in the pics. Scarlet witch looks fairly larger than her. She looks fine with that iron man. The scale seems off. I hope I won't have to get rid of this because of the size.
Yeah! Gladiator Hulk & Apocalypse are tiny.

Suppose it's a good excuse to flip her.

Yeah! Gladiator Hulk & Apocalypse are tiny.

Suppose it's a good excuse to flip her.

I don't want to sell her because I love Tims work. I want to keep as many of his work as I can. But if the scale is off by a lot. Then she won't look right to me in my collection. I hope she is not too small. Gladiator hulk I will buy later on. But apocalypse is suppose to be bigger like in the cartoons.

Back