Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Anyone get a tracking number yet?

Yep, I got my tracking number a little while ago from them. Pending any issues with UPS I should have it in hand tomorrow. I'll post up pics when I get it

Yep, I got my tracking number a little while ago from them. Pending any issues with UPS I should have it in hand tomorrow. I'll post up pics when I get it

Nice. I actually just checked my account page, and mine has shipped as well. No email notification, but there is a tracking number. Mine should be here Friday!

Nice. I actually just checked my account page, and mine has shipped as well. No email notification, but there is a tracking number. Mine should be here Friday!

Yah I just checked now and it should be here Friday afternoon and I'm off Friday soooo I am ready from Russia with love baby bring it!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Charged and status for the item is shipped at Sideshow...also shows tracking number...but no shipping notice

Odd

Alot of people said the same thing about Supes and everyone here so far has failed to receive notification.
Might be an issue at Sideshows end.

Ill have mine tomorrow. Ill be so cool if I can post pics first

Mine comes tomorrow too!

One of the few perks of living in Southern California. We're stuck with The Real Housewives Of Orange County, no smoking in public, and a weak 2am cut off time to stop serving alcohol . . . But at least we get our statues quick :)

But I ain't posting any pics! I'll be too busy trying to get a replacement as soon as possible. Happens everytime so

Mine comes tomorrow too!

One of the few perks of living in Southern California. We're stuck with The Real Housewives Of Orange County, no smoking in public, and a weak 2am cut off time to stop serving alcohol . . . But at least we get our statues quick :)

Dont forget tax :(...

Dont forget tax :(...

Don't worry our government is working hard to make sure everyone pays taxes even if the business is not located in their state, just a matter of time...

Foto foto foto please guys

Alot of people said the same thing about Supes and everyone here so far has failed to receive notification.
Might be an issue at Sideshows end.

For the last 5 parcels from SS through Fedex I have not received a tracking number. I have already raised the issue with SS a few times and nothing has been fixed. Maybe the problem is from Fedex end?

For the last 5 parcels from SS through Fedex I have not received a tracking number. I have already raised the issue with SS a few times and nothing has been fixed. Maybe the problem is from Fedex end?

I got the "your item has shipped" email last night from sideshow. Just not the usual email from FedEx. No big deal, just as long as I get the tracking number.

Is FedEx or sideshow no longer emailing tracking/shipping info anymore?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

WTF MM thought you said there were pics up lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

WTF MM thought you said there were pics up lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I love that I followed this conversation over from the superman thread and find this. Hahaha

Back