Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Is FedEx or sideshow no longer emailing tracking/shipping info anymore?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I think it is FedEx. I got the one from Sideshow last night (waaayyy after it actually shipped, though). I used to get an email from FedEx when SS created the label. Maybe SS did something to disable that option?

Alright, so quick thoughts before pictures:

- The box is much smaller, likely due to her small base, but nevertheless the box is about half the size of my Mythos Vader/Boba Fett boxes and this figure is 1/4, not 1/5. Nice for closet space.

- The paint app on her face, and weapons are great. The guns aren't just flat black. They have some weathering, dings and scrapes on them. The pistol has a nice two-tone effect where the slide is more grey/gunmetal and the frame is black.

- The rifle now has a folded up bipod mounted to the top of the gun that was not seen at Comic-Con or on Sideshow's website images. I think it looks sweet.

- Her hair seems to be much improved from the prototype and some Sideshow pictures. It looks like it is much closer to her head, and less 'helmet' looking overall. A great improvement.

- The base is either hollow or not made from solid polystone. It doesn't weigh very much at all.

- The bodysuit is pretty tight, though SLIGHTLY loose around her crotch and around the back, but this is a nitpick really for me. The fabric at her armpits, elbows, knees is spot on. Other people may have more of an issue with it. The body suit is loose, and very stretchy so adjustments can likely be made on it to your liking.

- The zipper is non-functional. I tried to zip her up some more to better match the prototype, and be a little more conservative, but it wouldn't budge.

- The statue has some slight cross-eye if you look at it dead on from very close. I took these pictures with a smartphone, so the wide angle lens may also be accentuating this. Compare my close-ups with the full body shots. I don't have an issue with it really as it only present if you are looking at her face straight on, and only then if you are 6 inches away from her face. I'd say it is just as good if not better than the Lara Croft PF and Snow Day Lara that I have from Tim Miller in this regard.

- Also, the holes in the snow where her boots go are slightly oversized, which surprised me as usually sideshow nails this, and the foot-to-base connections are almost always invisible.

On to the pics, what you really wanted to see!

xOVwtw6.jpg

yLwwVxv.jpg

wosjhEJ.jpg

RgHAS7e.jpg

pCbVkbH.jpg

fHRjJiC.jpg

T3OV8Os.jpg

LF3hmSz.jpg

ccMxXjb.jpg

HIQW6FP.jpg

Damn she has a lot of tailoring seams..... looks like she might have a little sag in the rear but that's seems typical with Mixed Media statues...... Looks good otherwise....

Last edited:

Think it looks great. The hair is lack list though...

Bad@ss! Can't wait for tomorrow she looks perfect and rifle looks amazingly well done. Hair looks fine to me.

Wow she looks great. Looks like I will be happy with waiting for this and selling my Tim Miller Bowen Black Widow. Thanks for the pics.

Nice!
The footprints look fine. That's how it would look standing in snow.
Another fine Sideshow performance :duff

@ transient
What are your thoughts on the exclusive of the knife?

And omg mmm dat ass. Culo stamp of approval.

@ transient
What are your thoughts on the exclusive of the knife?

And omg mmm dat ass. Culo stamp of approval.

The knife is okay, but the pistol is the much better looking option IMO. Nothing wrong with the knife I got, the same as the prototype and Sideshows pics, but just doesn't look as aesthetically pleasing to me/

I love that I followed this conversation over from the superman thread and find this. Hahaha
Lmao yeah I'm in the DD thread now too. Definitely picking that up lol I'm going to go broke
My bad, sorry guys, I thought there WERE pics up. :lol Coming soon hopefully.
Lol it's fine now there Are!

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Umm where are the booty shots?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Back