Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow premium format Comic Version

Wow I didn't know the processing got pushed up to this Wednesday.

Hopefully I can see this beauty this week

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Wow I didn't know the processing got pushed up to this Wednesday.

Hopefully I can see this beauty this week

Says who? I haven't received any notices

My flex got bumped from May 5 to June 5th a few weeks ago (right after I learned I wasn't getting my Superman any time soon...a double kick to the nuts).

Way cool guys. Hopefully I get my email soon

Looking forward to receiving this statue.

I just got charged and shipping notice :)

I just got an email offering me early processing because she arrived sooner than expected. WOW. Never seen that before.

I just got an email offering me early processing because she arrived sooner than expected. WOW. Never seen that before.

I've had it happen a couple of times, if they get in their full shipment at the beginning of the month they allow people who have their final payment schedule for later in the month to bump it up so they can get the statue ASAP.

I got my early processing today as well. Hopefully it ships out today, then it will be here for Friday.

I got my early processing today as well. Hopefully it ships out today, then it will be here for Friday.

Same here. I'm dying from sideshow withdrawal.. been awhile since I got my last statue.

Can't wait to receive my shipping notification. Hope I have her in my hands by next Friday.

I've always been excited for this but it's not until today that I realized how much so. With the full amount being charged this morning. It's real close. Her bod is perfect and her "duck" face is way sexy. Easy to display without a tall and wide base.

An open left hand would be better if I was to nitpick but aside from that. I'm hopeful that she'll be flawless

Back