Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

e0583bd8ea3c7195cc90b10138c7b9c3.jpg

Recast ScarJo! Give me Milla as Black Widow.

:lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

original.gif

...I kinda like a more 'curvy' Milla :lol
- But she's not my ScarJo :gollum:

Black Widow Origin Movie

So this is happening. Origin directed by Cate Shortland, who was pushed by Scarlett herself due to her writing strong female roles.

And so the first Marvel prequel is underway. I wonder how much of an audience there is for this, or if it’d be a repeat of Solo?

Re: Black Widow Origin Movie

Ah I guess just merge it then, I did a search before posting but it didn’t come up.

Ah I guess just merge it then, I did a search before posting but it didn’t come up.

I keep forgetting this forum's search engine sucks. You can't even search for any word less than four characters.

As for the BW movie, I wouldn't be interested unless they had some truly juicy character material (which I doubt). MCU Widow is bland after TWS.

It'll be a PG-13 version of Red Sparrow.

Black Widow: Red Ledger

I don't understand, how will they make her look younger? I'm not saying she's old but she definitely looks different in her face and body :dunno

Grace's video about Shortland was pretty good and valid. I am all down for a Widow movie, but I just don't see it being at the potential I know it could be. In the end, it'll come off as a Roger Moore's 007 movie.

Back