Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

The latest rumors I have read tie into the time frame I mentioned above AND flashbacks. If that's the case, we may learn more about her past (including Budapest) as well.

It worked for Star Wars!

Oh wait, lol.

giphy.gif

Can you imagine if they creatively come up with a plot where it starts off that Nat is falling off the mountain from EG and as she is falling , she is reflecting her life and this becomes the basis of the BW film , nothing but flashbacks and her adventures and it ends with her dead body lifeless on the ground

Fade to black :horror

Do you think Feige would go there :dunno

I think if they do something like this. This film would definitely have critics talking

Can you imagine if they creatively come up with a plot where it starts off that Nat is falling off the mountain from EG and as she is falling , she is reflecting her life and this becomes the basis of the BW film , nothing but flashbacks and her adventures and it ends with her dead body lifeless on the ground

Fade to black :horror

Do you think Feige would go there :dunno

I think if they do something like this. This film would definitely have critics talking

Nah. IMO Feige is cultivating up-and-coming audience. Which IMO means keeping it kid safe and not too heavy. Think of those toy licenses.$$$:cool:

Nah. IMO Feige is cultivating up-and-coming audience. Which IMO means keeping it kid safe and not too heavy. Think of those toy licenses.$$$:cool:

Ahh. True, but don’t rule it out necessarily. Because remember, kids already saw her fall to death when they saw EG . So nothing should surprise them

Well if it is him his real head is being protected by an armored helmet by the looks of it and they're not going to spoil his real head in a production photo.

:lol :lol :lol

Nah not confirmed just speculation but he would be a decent addition.

They should have TM, RS and GR in the same movie lol.

I'm hoping they don't go with a tactical Udon-inspired look, but that seems to be the most likely outcome. Doubt he'll get an actual skull, hood, and cape. :(

Back