Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Widow Movie

This would be cool to see. :rock

black-widow-daredevil.jpg

Pretty sure Widow would be taller than Daredevil. :lol

Weird how they restricted him to just Netflix and didn’t put him straight into the movie side. Now that Spider-Man is here I want to see more street level heroes interact more.

This would be cool to see. :rock

black-widow-daredevil.jpg

giphy.gif

Didn't Lego do something (possibly) spoiler-esque recently and present some (debatable) hint to DD maybe, just maybe being in A3? Small, arguably Easter Egg stuff but yeah something about a lego set having the New York Bulletin mentioning DD, or something along those lines.

Point being, IF DD is in A3, even as a Cameo, well.. you never know.

My hope is Defenders end up as Phase 4 heroes with Disney wanting their own streaming site. It would need up the timeline for Defenders, but they should be in the MCU. Even if it is them trying to help civilians from destruction of Thanos and the Black Order.

We all know only Squirrel Girl can defeat Thanos, so where the hell is my Squirrel Girl movie Marvel? :impatient:

611e7461c0cbeb1d684ec93d9ef54378.gif

I was actually thinking that an R-rated Le Femme Nikita/Point of No Return style movie would be awesome for Widow. Of course you'd need a guy who was in love with her who was trying to help her break free from her troubled past/ways. It might be a little too close to what we've already seen with DD/Elektra but I bet it'd be cool nonetheless.

Yeah that sounds cool but I'd prefer just a straight up spy thriller. No love interest needed.

Khev I think you've been watching too many daytime soaps. :wink1:

That would be a nice way to bridge the movies and the shows for sure. I would also like to see Punisher and Spider-Man together

That would be neat to see.

We all know only Squirrel Girl can defeat Thanos, so where the hell is my Squirrel Girl movie Marvel? :impatient:

611e7461c0cbeb1d684ec93d9ef54378.gif

:lol

Isn't Squirrel Girl being developed for a television series?

Last edited:

e0583bd8ea3c7195cc90b10138c7b9c3.jpg

Recast ScarJo! Give me Milla as Black Widow.

:lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That drawing weights twice of what milla weights :lol
Thats literally worth two millas :lol

Back when they were talking about a movie. Now it's aTV show on a Network that 5 people watch.

Damn shame. :(

We're in the golden age of Comic Book movies so if there's ever a time to shoot a Squirrel Girl movie it's now.
- Anna Kendrick would have been great in the role, stupid redundant TV :pfft:

Back