Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jinxx
I was just browsing SS's website when it totally dawned on me, he has the same pose as Sabretooth and Elektra! Waaaaaah!:panic:
Trust me sabretooth and black panther look so different the cape on black panther just makes it look so menacing! like i said before i have little interest in the character but love the statue!

Me too. I have little interest in some of these character, like Ms. Marvel. But she's hot Hot HOT!!

As for Elektra PF, she doesn't look like she have the same pose as Black Panther. Maybe similiar to Sabretooth.

Just got this one last night too :yess:

It's an excellent piece and I think he fits well with the rest of Avengers crew. Can't wait for War Machine to join them.

20aqy45.jpg

2rr8hoz.jpg

I just ordered the EX version from Sideshow. This is the first piece that I have ordere direct from Sideshow.

I have no idea what to expect for Fed EX charges when it arrives.

I live in Canada and was wondering if someone could let me know what to expect.

Thanks

I just ordered the EX version from Sideshow. This is the first piece that I have ordere direct from Sideshow.

I have no idea what to expect for Fed EX charges when it arrives.

I live in Canada and was wondering if someone could let me know what to expect.

Thanks

Paul... you'll probably end up paying HST + I think around $25 fedex fees. Can't remember exactly, but my she hulk will be here later today... :)

Yeah, I reside in Calgary. Stuff shipped from Sideshow usually cost me somewhere around $25 & congrats on you 1st purchase from SS. Black Panther is an awesome piece!

Thank you both for the info...he should arrive middle of next week!

Thought about getting the regular version, but the obsidian tipped spear really sets the piece off.

I wasn't too pumped to see the black panther statue. Like the character just not enough to spend that kind of money on the statue... then i saw it next to the others.... changing my mind now!

Agreed. As a stand alone statue it is an easy pass for me, but it sure does look nice next to the others.

requested a replacement for this piece and its been 3 weeks without a reply. either they are getting slammed with returns or just dont want to give me a replacement! fjsdklfjdslkfjlds

requested a replacement for this piece and its been 3 weeks without a reply. either they are getting slammed with returns or just dont want to give me a replacement! fjsdklfjdslkfjlds

Probably slammed with transactions in general. That said I'm sorry to hear that you needed to request a replacement in the first place. If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with the original that was sent to you?

I get more of a coming at you, stalking vibe from the BP. Sabretooth seems more like he's waiting/bracing himeslf rather than coming forward.

Just got this PF today and I have to say he's fantastic. Paint job on mine isn't as dark as some of the others. Not sure if its great camera work or something but some of the images on here make this piece really stand out. Overall this is fast becoming one of my favourite statues. Very pleasantly surprised how this one turned out. :)

Just got this PF today and I have to say he's fantastic. Paint job on mine isn't as dark as some of the others. Not sure if its great camera work or something but some of the images on here make this piece really stand out. Overall this is fast becoming one of my favourite statues. Very pleasantly surprised how this one turned out. :)

Congrats. I would pick up this one if I didn't have a grocery list of statues I want to get before the prices start to get out of hand...not to mention while still paying for my current SS reserved items.

:thud:

The next few months will be financially rough :)

Post some pics of yours Mqhuynh

Congrats. I would pick up this one if I didn't have a grocery list of statues I want to get before the prices start to get out of hand...not to mention while still paying for my current SS reserved items.
:thud:

The next few months will be financially rough :)

Post some pics of yours Mqhuynh

Sorry no pics right now as the display room is not ready. I just unpacked the guy and set him up to inspect for damages and admire him for a good half hour or so, then back he went into the box. Next in line is the Silver Surfer comiquette and Thanos Dio. Hope I don't get a dud Thanos next week.

Sorry no pics right now as the display room is not ready. I just unpacked the guy and set him up to inspect for damages and admire him for a good half hour or so, then back he went into the box. Next in line is the Silver Surfer comiquette and Thanos Dio. Hope I don't get a dud Thanos next week.

No worries. Eventually then. As for the Silver Surfer Comiquette, I have that one currently on display and let me tell you it's something impressive. The detail in the piece, pose and sheer size of the statue = kick ass IMO. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Back