Black Panther Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the newsletter say this was shipping in the next 30 days...I could be thinking of another Marvel statue though

naw, it's a great looking piece, just have no interest in the character is all.

now if they made a Moon Knight i'd be all over it.:yess:
and then everyone else could be "meh":lol
No way, quad! If - no, when they make a Moon Knight, I think the crowd will roar... unless they ruin it with some crappy design ideas.

No way, quad! If - no, when they make a Moon Knight, I think the crowd will roar... unless they ruin it with some crappy design ideas.

I've been wanting a Moon Knight PF for ever and I think it would look great displayed with the Black Panther PF....the contrast of the white with the black would look outstanding imo.

Yeah black panther looks great but those two would really complement each other nicely, moon knight should be getting close one would think... (hopefully not wishful thinking)

I've been wanting a Moon Knight PF for ever and I think it would look great displayed with the Black Panther PF....the contrast of the white with the black would look outstanding imo.
I like the way you're thinking, SY! MK done in the same fashion as BP with sculpted clothing and a fabric cloak would be the bees knees!!! :rock
Yeah black panther looks great but those two would really complement each other nicely, moon knight should be getting close one would think... (hopefully not wishful thinking)
Hopefully! I remember him being mentioned in some SS video I watched quite some time ago. So, who knows? :dunno :impatient:

I like the way you're thinking, SY! MK done in the same fashion as BP with sculpted clothing and a fabric cloak would be the bees knees!!! :rock

Hopefully! I remember him being mentioned in some SS video I watched quite some time ago. So, who knows? :dunno :impatient:

i didn't hear that, hopefully he gets his dues soon.
and yeah BP and MN would look great displayed together.

Getting this charged today baby!!
Next week I will have Spidy and BP!!
My marvel universe is expanding x2!!! :yess:

I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of this one! :rock :rock

:wave

Jay, Im thinking next to CAP and IM.
He is a big Avenger after all!
Not too many of the guys are getting him, so I guess I will have to deliver!

:wave

Jay, Im thinking next to CAP and IM.
He is a big Avenger after all!
Not too many of the guys are getting him, so I guess I will have to deliver!

Yeah next to CAP and IM will be great! i'm gonna get him after xmas as well. :rock

This is already one if the top PF's imo. The presence this bad boy has is immense and I don't even have it yet. Sideshow really captured the essence of the character with this statue.

Getting this charged today baby!!
Next week I will have Spidy and BP!!
My marvel universe is expanding x2!!! :yess:

Av your marvel universe is constantly expanding x2 you lucky son of a gun. Looking forward to your pics sir. :peace
Getting this baby Wednesday myself. Super stoked :yess:

A true and splendid post! :lecture

Thanks man. You picking this one up Barbarian?

Thanks man. You picking this one up Barbarian?
I am indeed, my friend. I had it on flex, but called and paid off my final payment yesterday. I hope to see this righteous mofo posed with the amazing Spidey comiquette in the next few days. :rock :yess:

I think anyone that misses out on this piece will feel the sting of regret in the coming years. I don't know how it happened, but I have heard of so many collectors not even being aware of its existence until only recent days. It sort of sneaked in under the radar sohmesow :)wink1: sorry, couldn't help it). Perhaps there have been far too many other statues which overshadowed our friend, BP?

Back