Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not so much the fact as to if i want to buy it or not. I'm of the impression that it would have been nice for all of us as collectors had SSC thought a little more about the design and maybe come up with a few more pose possibilties or how about even adding some attachable hands that would make up a different pose...i'm sure the majority of people here would prefer to have different poses rather than 2 or 3 stormies in their collection all looking the same?

Ah, I see. Yep, I agree. If the pose was different, it would be better. Actually, I think the same of the white version. Its kind of a shame that he is so static, but it is, what it is. I enjoy mine, but might have gotten two or more if the pose could be altered without customizing.

No the reg can be 1 million, the ex should be less. Both sides would be happy instead of killing both sides to give us neither. :lecture

A reg of 1 million would seriously devalue the ex. It does get to a point where the price difference between the reg and the ex (especially for those ex's where the exclusive feature isn't that impressive or likely to be used) limits the desirability and hence value of the EX.

Plus less than 1 million could be 900,000.

Pre-order placed. Around US$320 with my local Sideshow Distributor. :yess:

Save myself some money on import taxes and shipping. And more importantly, the hassle of having to deal with FedEx.

Pre-order placed. Around US$320 with my local Sideshow Distributor. :yess:

Save myself some money on import taxes and shipping. And more importantly, the hassle of having to deal with FedEx.

Where are you located and who did you order from, if you don't mind me asking. I thought this PF was only available though SS?

anyone that wants this and lives in the uk its £265 from forbiddenplanet.co.uk if u order it buy card they only take 1p out of ur card great deal

Sideshow have really milked the stormtrooper scult with this and the commander.
I'm surprised they haven't taken the same approach with the episode 2 clone and also surprised they haven't released a regular Ep3 clone for the same reasons.

The existing Clone Trooper PF does come with a switch-out head (EX).

3000461_press01-001.jpg

thanks for the links. I didn't realize the commander was out already as well. I have him coming too.

the weathering on the black stormie looks pretty bad, I may get someone to fix that for me.

And Sergiu, I think you're right. That is him. If I recall, he was even a moderator on another forum before being kicked out.

This trooper looks awful. That wear or BD of whatever the heck that is on his armor is just bad. The commander is ok.

Back