Black Hole StormTrooper PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u. I did have the original boba fett Ex but sold it to make way for the new figure. Darth vader is also on my list to order. The prob I have with the stormtrooper, blackhole trooper and commander is other than colour they are all the same figure. So I won't be getting the commander.

To be honest that's my problem with the Stormtrooper statues too, they should've changed the poses up a little..., even if they'd just had the statues hold the weapon differently it would've been something. I do like Stormie's though & if I can get the Commander for a reasonable price then I'll add it to my collection, I won't buy it if it's more than what I originally paid for my white Stormtrooper premium format (that was £226.99) but it's coming down in price already (currently £199.99), as there are more of the Commander than there are of the Blackhole version I've decided now that I'll pay no more than the £178.00 I paid for that (if I'm to ever own it). :)

I actually like the commander the most of the three.

congrats on the deals on the black one. I think you guys will be impressed with him.

I actually like the commander the most of the three.

congrats on the deals on the black one. I think you guys will be impressed with him.

The Commander version is more impressive because of the colour scheme I think, I do prefer the original white Stormtrooper but I really like what they did with the Commander & I prefer it over the Blackhole version too..., if it comes up for a similar price as the one I've just bought then I'll add it to my collection. :)

I ordered this and snowtrooper PF's. I'm wrestling with these though, as I flexed them. Great deals, but it's going to move me up to 1/4 when I swore I would only collect Star Wars in 1/6 (plus Mythos). Think those two would make sweet bookends, but then I'm throwing my cards in at the larger scale. I think this looks good though, even if the BD is laughable.

it does become a slippery slope...but the dark side is too strong : )

Tell me about it, it wasn't good enough just to pick this up from Sideshow on Black Friday, I had to also get the regular Stormtrooper and Stormtrooper Commander as well. :slap :lol

I believe Sideshow would have found these in higher demand if there was some element of customization to the pose. Two of these flanking a Vader PF would be in most of our collections...

Two tie pilots flanking vader would be cool :< dunno bout black hole storm troopers...

My post was misplaced and vague. I really meant the Stormtrooper sculpt in general. If the white Stormtrooper could be displayed in different poses, I think a lot of folks would have bought more than one.

Not sure I like the way this turned out. I agree the battle damage is a little much. Of the three Stormtroopers, this is easily my least favorite.

crappy iPhone pic for reference...

tcKpi9.jpg

I dont wanna downgrade that statue but those scratches are looking so un-natural and overdone ...

Back