Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for Stormtrooper PF and I still feel that the middle silo is Snake Eyes....if we do see a Hawkeye PF, I will be canceling Thanos for him...

I wonder why they don't do change of costumes. I mean if you think about it ... they'd sell out of the exclusives very quickly.

IE- Ms. Marvel / Moonstone
Captain America / US Agent
Spiderman / Symbiote

It seems like a sales tactic exclusive to Kotobukiya

Anyways, 11 minutes to go.. :panic:

Unfortunately, the only Hawkeye I figure we are getting soon is the Bowen statue. Sideshow has another 15 Mystique statues to release before they get around to some b-lister nobody like Hawkeye.

Unfortunately, the only Hawkeye I figure we are getting soon is the Bowen statue. Sideshow has another 15 Mystique statues to release before they get around to some b-lister nobody like Hawkeye.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

PS:
Sideshow site just crashed, too many connections! LMFAO

Last edited:
all 5 products are kinda meh...only Jason PF is cool imo

already have Red Elektra so.....

Can't seem to access Sideshow properly. :gah:
I think this is God's way of saying to stop sending Sideshow my money.

has anyone been able to pull up the list of the 50% off products?

nothing else really interests me, but would like to check this out before i go to bed.

ordered a black elektra comiquette. saw the red one in person at a LCS. .... overall a little disappointed with the exclusives. the sale items dont appear for me.

SS's site just did...
120_toycar.gif
:gah:

has anyone been able to pull up the list of the 50% off products?

nothing else really interests me, but would like to check this out before i go to bed.

Can't access it either, crashed. That's what I wanted to check too before I retire to my quarters.

anyone who picked up a black elektra that wants a white one also, check out the for sale section on Sideshow Freaks. I just updated the price on mine and would like to sell it to pay for the Hulk Comiquette arriving shortly.

isn't it

Bowen SS
Jason PF
some stupid mickey
Bowen Hawkeye
Black Electra...same as red and white

Back