Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very disappointing.

They should've just liquidated the Silver Surfer Comiquette (would've bought another), Ghost Rider, Namor Vs. Submariner, Hulkbuster Comiquetter, and the last of the fugly Emma Frost PFs.

But this was pretty much the big reveal...The rest of B&W is discounts. No new pieces from here on out.

Somebody correct me though, if I'm wrong...

Actually, I think I might be. I remember they would through random editions up throughout the day in previous years.

yeah last year was midmight their time and then nothing else for the rest of the time.

Same here... if it's was a grey hulk comiquette, I would have been all over that.

I hope Sideshow is listening... make a limited edition grey hulk... pretty please!!!

they won't put out a gray version until the green is mostly sold out.

yup...at least last year there was some nice marvel dios at 50 percent off.

yeah the Blade/Dracula piece sold out instantly

very disappointing.

They should've just liquidated the Silver Surfer Comiquette (would've bought another), Ghost Rider, Namor Vs. Submariner, Hulkbuster Comiquetter, and the last of the fugly Emma Frost PFs.

don't know if 50% would be enough :lol

very disappointing.

You mean Iron Man vs Subby. Pretty weird to have a diorama of Namor fighting himself. Lol. I agree though that what you listed would have made more sense than the craptacular lot they came up with.

Its a pity they don't give 25% off all instock items for say a couple of hours today.

:( maybe sideshow should of called it Black FAILDAY
Ok i get it the deals aren't great, but at least they should've fixed the site issues. that affected them the same as last year

:( maybe sideshow should of called every event this year FAILDAY

fixed for ya, this year has been hella boring from SS, but i bet the 12 days should have some pretty good previews, but hopefully its not over run by inferior Marvel products like SDCC :monkey3

fixed for ya, this year has been hella boring from SS, but i bet the 12 days should have some pretty good previews, but hopefully its not over run by inferior Marvel products like SDCC :monkey3

Marvel rules all. Someday, Sideshow will give up those other useless waste of time lines like Star Wars and LOTR and focus on what really matters. MARVEL!! :lecture

Marvel rules all. Someday, Sideshow will give up those other useless waste of time lines like Star Wars and LOTR and focus on what really matters. MARVEL!! :lecture

you obviosuly havent noticed, all SS seems to focus on these days IS Marvel :cuckoo:. Some of the ppl on here that collect purely Marvel whine way too much imo.

Back