Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

why did you have to mess with that picture Gigatech, the face looks so much better in your version :gah:

I'm bored =P
And we can always press Undo.

BlackCatedit.jpg

BlackCatedit2.jpg

Much improved!

Younger and more feminine.

I'm bored =P

BlackCatedit.jpg

See, now if it did look like that then this would be an easy buy. I will not be purchasing Miss Horse Face though. It's amazing; that little bit is all that it needs. Between the face and the sculpted fur, I am quite disappointed. I was hoping to eventually own the PF, Comi, and LSB of all my favorite Marvel ladies.

Much much better, BUT unfortunately Sideshow will NOT change anything.

I'm bored =P

BlackCatedit.jpg

BlackCatedit2.jpg
Now that is perfection. Its a great piece as is but this would just take it up a notch. I hope SS truly considers these tweaks.

Yeah, I don't think they'll change anything....
but A man can dream XD.

naughty smirk =P
BlackCatedit3.jpg

Holy PASS, Batman!!!!

:rotfl...........what was the last Marvel piece you guys didnt want tweaked? I agree the small changes would have gotten me to order her though :eek:

I like the piece, more with the darker eybrows. I am a bit concerned with the cleavage and the paint issues they had with Scarlett witch, I'd hate to have clumping there on a pf. I'm still on the fence on this one purchase wise, there's so much I like about it, the base, the little picture of her on the safe, the costuming.

Has SS ever made tweaks to any of there products?

Even though I'm not a follower of the character, I think it's pretty cool. I love the base :rock

My main question is, how many people are going to be taking down that zipper........ :lol

Back