Black Cat PF. Links for both versions in first post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Black Cat PF. Buy Now, links in first post!.

damn :gah: i totally forgot about that again...
cancelled my order and reordered using link.

Thanks
Shell

BTW does that work using any link in the forum, or does it have to be a specific link? cause i could also cancel my Hulk order and go through the forum also if i knew which link to use.:hi5:

damn :gah: i totally forgot about that again...
cancelled my order and reordered using link.

Thanks
Shell

BTW does that work using any link in the forum, or does it have to be a specific link? cause i could also cancel my Hulk order and go through the forum also if i knew which link to use.:hi5:

Placed a new order using the affiliate link.
Thanks fellas :duff :rock

Q - If you have used the affiliate link to order/view an SSC page, any link. For instance if you clicked on my link or one of the banners then it stays in your cookies on your computer for a little while. As far as I know if you manouvre from there to another SS page it should still be logged in as the affiliate link and the order should register as such.
If however you open another browser though it won't copy across.

Here's the link for the Hulk Exc Com, if that helps:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2000641&ref=search0109&affiliate=dstephan

If you need to move away from that page to say flex-pay or to the Reg then it should still be logged as through the affiliate.
I hope that makes sense.
Thanks again. :rock
x :wave

OK so any link used on this forum will work for affiliation then.
i thought it had to be certain links only, like say on the home page or similiar.
thanks

of to cancel hulk and reorder.:peace

If I cancel my preorder and reorder it thru the link, does that effect the "ranking" of my order? Or does everyone that pre order garunteed to get it?

If I cancel my preorder and reorder it thru the link, does that effect the "ranking" of my order? Or does everyone that pre order garunteed to get it?

Everyone that Pre-ordered who are not waitlisters will still get it.

Re: Black Cat PF teased?

I'm not sure I like the face on this one, which totally bums me out. Who sculpted this? And why can't all female PFs be as gorgeous (face sculpt wise) as Tim's Ms. Marvel or Lara Croft? :(

:lecture.............Tim should sculpt all female statues for SS

No doubt, its defn still overall a very nice piece, but I have to be picky with stuff I order, and the face isnt doin it for me, so I gotta pass. I will prolly pick up the lsb though

Agreed, Tim rocks! Don't take to the face, grats peeps who ordered it :)

I like the safe with the gold bars. That's about it...

Loving the new Sig Jinxy :rock :rock
x :duff

I don't really know what you mean by 'ranking' but if you ordered through the link you would still get one and get the T code email as confirmation.

To be honest, I must say I don't like her. IMO the LSB sculpt looks much better than this, as someone mentioned earlier, average piece

I totally agree... What kills me is how the little signed snapshot of herself to Spidey is of the LSB even :monkey2

Loving the new Sig Jinxy :rock :rock
x :duff

I don't really know what you mean by 'ranking' but if you ordered through the link you would still get one and get the T code email as confirmation.

yea, I couldnt explain myself right with that one.

Just meant, if I POed already and had, say, the 200th person to place an order. Cancelled it and re ordered to help the affiliate, and became the 1000th person to PO. Im not gonna have to worry about it only having a 500 ES ?

yea, I couldnt explain myself right with that one.

Just meant, if I POed already and had, say, the 200th person to place an order. Cancelled it and re ordered to help the affiliate, and became the 1000th person to PO. Im not gonna have to worry about it only having a 500 ES ?

As long as you're not waitlisted and get a 'T' order (versus a 'W'), you should definitely get one.

She reminds me of Debi Mazar. Hmmm....
onion_gifs_emoticons-08.gif

^^^^ ahhhhh her eyes scare me. :(

Matching gloves, purse and dress. Needs a matching bag over her head.

Crusty armpits

This is what the Emma Frost PF head should've look like.

I think it's sexy and cold as ice. Black Cat is usually more cheescake, which is probably what's throwing everyone off.

Back