BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went through the same thing your goin through, i resisted the Lsb line forever, this one and only one made me give in....i can't see my self getting anymore Lsb's but for this one i made the exception :D

Well it looks like my UPS troubles were solved. Guessing after Sideshow called them UPS put the box on a plane because it went from around the LA area to Bismark ND in one trip, then it came to Fargo at 5am.

And it looks great and is number 006 of 300. Sorry for the bad pic but its my camera phone.
IMAGE_145.jpg

Ugh... you guys are a bad.... Hmm maybe ill just toss myself on the waitlist..... I don't want the reg. And it won't come because it's sold out and save me some money.

I didn't realize this was limited to only 500 peices. Man I REALLY want this but I want to complete my HT RE5 line before the prices on those jump even more plus I have the HT Preds to look foward too not to mention I'm really eying the Bowen Black Cat and Emaa Frost statues. Maybe if I'm luckey I'll have a rich distant relative I don't remember who will die soon and leave me their entire fortune.

Just opened my exclusive up. #38/300!! One complaint I have against Sideshow now though...they have cheapened the bases on the exclusive nameplates. Both the Spider-man and Black cat nameplates have tiny little bases that barely keep them upright. A minor shake knocks them right over.

LAME SIDESHOW...LAME! Especially if you plan to charge MORE from now on for the stupid Nameplate!

I didn't realize this was limited to only 500 peices. Man I REALLY want this but I want to complete my HT RE5 line before the prices on those jump even more plus I have the HT Preds to look foward too not to mention I'm really eying the Bowen Black Cat and Emaa Frost statues. Maybe if I'm luckey I'll have a rich distant relative I don't remember who will die soon and leave me their entire fortune.

Don't worry all LSBs last awhile. And it is 500 regular + 300 exclusive so 800 total.

Back