BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're a bit off the mark with 400, I'm assuming thats dollars. One sold on eBay UK a couple of months ago for £164.00 and I know this as I was bidding on it which is like $265. The best LSB in my opinion is Carnage and one of those sold for £180 on eBay a few days ago. LSBs don't really sell for all that much and the people who try and flog them for crazy prices don't sell them

The only one that comes up that people pay a fair old price for is an EX/reg Galactus, but they are few and far between.

Wow 164 pounds is a good price.

You're a bit off the mark with 400, I'm assuming thats dollars. One sold on eBay UK a couple of months ago for £164.00 and I know this as I was bidding on it which is like $265. The best LSB in my opinion is Carnage and one of those sold for £180 on eBay a few days ago. LSBs don't really sell for all that much and the people who try and flog them for crazy prices don't sell them

The only one that comes up that people pay a fair old price for is an EX/reg Galactus, but they are few and far between.

Damn. I was totally off mark. Hope I find one at that range!

Damn. I was totally off mark. Hope I find one at that range!

Na, you weren't off, Black Cat is hard to find, there is none in the recently sold search on eBay, last EX I saw sold for $650. If you have a regular and put it up for $500-$600, it will be sold.

Na, you weren't off, Black Cat is hard to find, there is none in the recently sold search on eBay, last EX I saw sold for $650. If you have a regular and put it up for $500-$600, it will be sold.

So how do you account for the one that I was bidding on sold for £164 then? Worldwide shipping complete with shipper box and everything

So how do you account for the one that I was bidding on sold for £164 then? Worldwide shipping complete with shipper box and everything

I don't see that listing, it's not in the search history in eBay. In all honesty I don't have to account on what you saw, if there is no proof of it, I go by what I see personally, someone could come and tell me it sold for $800, I will still go by what's in the eBay history, if nothing, then I go by what I saw. You can tell him he's off, I am saying he's not. Even if you can show proof, it doesn't mean he can't sell it for more or wouldn't have to pay more. Auction style listing is risky for seller. Even if something sold for $265 in an auction, doesn't mean you can't find ONE person to pay $500 in BIN auction.

That and the Doom LSB, I ended up paying $450 a piece for two EX versions about 2-3 years ago. They never come up for sale, so really the going rate is what ever the buyer is willing to pay for it. Most lsb's though have a hard time hitting retail prices for some reason they for the most part aren't that high in demand.

Sorry to bump- After months & months of searching this LSB. I bought one from Facebook BST. Its on its way now. I will post pictures. My Female LSB is complete( Emma Frost, Mystique and my upcoming Black cat). Now my next list is to find Sideshow 1/4 ms marvel with the right price.

They should keep this line goin. Nice size for those who don't have space for 1:1

It arrive today. Thanks to member dirichle for seller her.

10430425_10153643091674572_55454140112512125_n_zps505021fe.jpg

The 3 Legendary scale bust in my collection. Black cat looks the best.

Back