BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks huge next to Spider-man.

Wow nice pics notdolls thanks for sharing, I can't believe how much bigger she looks then lsb spidey.

I don't even collect lsbs and can't wait till this arrives tomorrow :yess:

I think she looks proportionate to Spider-man. They just added a bit more of the torso in so they could complete her boobs! A brilliant marketing tactic really...who can say no to THOSE?

I've said it once, and Ill say it again. Though this sculpt is amazing, you could throw boobs on a bucket of pig urine and there are a million men that would stand in line to buy it. Stupid pre-programmed boob craving DNA!

Honestly I think her expression and hair look amazing....I mean yes the boobs are a smart and nice touch by ss and they look great but if she was just The same boobs and had a face like the Emma pf this would have been a long forgotten piece

The beauty came last Tuesday, but was on vacation, so did get it till today. I love it! I think she looks great in person. Sorry for the crap iPhone pics.
bc1.jpg

She looks great next to Spidey, congrats! :rock

She looks great next to Spidey, congrats! :rock

Thanks, she really is a great piece, pics don't do her justice. The hair is wonderfuly sculpted. The thing I found really neat about her, even though its such a tiny detail, is the ring on her zipper isn't actually scultpted, its a seperate part, and swings freely like it was real. I can't decide if I like her better next to the Spidey LSB or with the comiquette. It really has a fully complete display thing going when I put her with the comiquette.

Grr, I convinced myself I didn't want this piece, but now I'm going back and forth. Curse the posted pics!!! :)

I almost did the same thing, had the mouse hovering over the cancel button then decided to look at the proto pics one more time and i came to my senses

My issue is I really have no interest to start the LSB line, I have Galactus is all, most LSB's in my opinion aren't that great, this one is a rare exception.

Back