BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got it, I gotta say for my first lsb I never realized they were so small, I guess I'm just used to lookin at my IM 1:1 bust.

But the size and detail are actually quite cool, I can see how they are addictive, for space and price alone they are actually very very cool pieces!!

I don't have any other lsb's to compare it to but when I saw the proto pics for this one I knew I had to have it cause BC is just one of my fave female characters and it just looks great! And to have it finally in hand It really doesn't disappoint at all!! It's really fantastic and looks exactly like the pics on the ssc site, I really couldn't ask for more, the expression, the hair, all of it, it really is a great representation of the character, I wish the pf had this portrait.

If you like the proto pics on sideshows site and are on the fence about grabbing this cause you think it can't be as good as those pics.....don't hesitate, she really is a looker!

My only complaint is size, kinda wish it was a little bigger, but that's just me cause I had no idea what an lsb really looked like in person. I know they say it's 1:2 scale but it just seems much smaller then that to me.

Pics to follow soon :D

Yeah outside of Galactus, the only other LSB I have seen actually in person was Back in Black Spidey. I remember thinking, "Wow these LSB's arent big at all. Is that all you get for your money?"

See I was on the other side on the fence cause i remember seeing an apocalypse lsb at a lcs and thinking it was kinda big.....but like I said I might just be used to my 1:1 IM I see every day

Yeah outside of Galactus, the only other LSB I have seen actually in person was Back in Black Spidey. I remember thinking, "Wow these LSB's arent big at all. Is that all you get for your money?"

well a life size bust is roughly almost 3x the price of a lsb, so for the price, i think they are good deal when comparing size.

I see your point, I guess in my mind I feel that some of the comiquettes I own, the AH ones were in the low $100s and my perception is youre getting "more" from a comiquette than an LSB in terms of detail etc. Guess its just about perception and tastes.

it will prolly be a whole different ball game once they start cranking out the Predator Lsb's :panic::panic::panic:

ok here are the pics, forgive me, i have a crappy camera....the first 2 are with Flash, the rest are without.

SSCBlackCatLSB001.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB002.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB007.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB012.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB011.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB009.jpg

Love this shot below!!
SSCBlackCatLSB010.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB005.jpg

SSCBlackCatLSB006.jpg

This last one is just for scale, shes propped up on 4 hardcover books though. (about 3.5")

SSCBlackCatLSB013.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell?

UPS had mine being set to show up on the 26th. I just checked it today and... it got rerouted to ONTARIO, CA? I called Sideshow and they have to call UPS to see whats going on since the shipping address is still to me here in ND.

What the hell?

UPS had mine being set to show up on the 26th. I just checked it today and... it got rerouted to ONTARIO, CA? I called Sideshow and they have to call UPS to see whats going on since the shipping address is still to me here in ND.

That sucks man, hopefully it all works out quickly for ya

She looks really nice, hope they make a Mary Jane LSB Romita Sr. or Adam Hughes style.

Last edited:
Whoa she looks beautiful, congrats power! Love this pic. The hair and face on this babe is incredible.

Just the hair and face :wink1:

Thanks man, yeah she's Great.....my first and most likely last lsb, not because of any issues with this one, i just prefer full body statues but I love the character and loved the proto pics that I just had to have it in my collection, very happy it came out so great :D

Back