BLACK CAT LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems kinda funny to me that people say either "oh now that I've seen the in hand pics..":

a) "this piece is a MUST own"
b) "this piece just doesnt do it for me anymore"

She looks IDENTICAL to the promo! I mean...seriously I put pictures of the two side by side, and except for the lighting...shes the same! So where do these revelations come from?? :dunno

PROCESSING BEGINS: August 20, 2010
Item name: Black Cat Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive
Item #: 2000461
Item price: $ 199.99

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for this item on August 20, 2010.
:panic::panic::panic:

Hi, i'm posted this pix on Statueforum,and i've copy & paste what i wrote non my last post:

" She look way better from real then my photo posted..i was in a rush when i've taken..
anyway...
yes , the eyes are green but the over use of the gray shade around the eyes bulb faded also the iris color (just check the prototype color on SShow site ,her eyes, even using a bit of gray around bulbs, looks more brighter here, probably the factory paint failed to reproducing the same effect on production piece due to the cost maybe).
but, as i said before, that's a just a minor flaw, easily fixable for increasing the value of her expression, if you have a little experience with painting kits..
But you can also leave as it is..she has a lot of eye catching attribute.

my only general complain for bust of that dimension, the eyes color scheme seems too simple and flat, i would see it painted in a way more realistic, (i see also the same issue on others lsb bust i've seen from real, like capt america or thor..)"

it's curious that i received this piece (i live in italy)earlier than most of you in U.S.,
i've aspected to see in hand picture of her, way before my pix..
this bust is a must have for female sculpted fan..nuff said!!
p.s.
sorry for my crappy english!

Hi, i'm posted this pix on Statueforum,and i've copy & paste what i wrote non my last post:

" She look way better from real then my photo posted..i was in a rush when i've taken..
anyway...
yes , the eyes are green but the over use of the gray shade around the eyes bulb faded also the iris color (just check the prototype color on SShow site ,her eyes, even using a bit of gray around bulbs, looks more brighter here, probably the factory paint failed to reproducing the same effect on production piece due to the cost maybe).
but, as i said before, that's a just a minor flaw, easily fixable for increasing the value of her expression, if you have a little experience with painting kits..
But you can also leave as it is..she has a lot of eye catching attribute.

my only general complain for bust of that dimension, the eyes color scheme seems too simple and flat, i would see it painted in a way more realistic, (i see also the same issue on others lsb bust i've seen from real, like capt america or thor..)"

it's curious that i received this piece (i live in italy)earlier than most of you in U.S.,
i've aspected to see in hand picture of her, way before my pix..
this bust is a must have for female sculpted fan..nuff said!!
p.s.
sorry for my crappy english!

Looks Awesome!!! :clap

Benvenuti nel sito. Eccellente immagini e grazie a venire qui e a darci tua recensione. miniera è venire presto :yess:

Ciao

It seems kinda funny to me that people say either "oh now that I've seen the in hand pics..":

a) "this piece is a MUST own"
b) "this piece just doesnt do it for me anymore"

She looks IDENTICAL to the promo! I mean...seriously I put pictures of the two side by side, and except for the lighting...shes the same! So where do these revelations come from?? :dunno

On my end it was b/c i wanted to make sure the quality was there from start to finish. Once i saw the in hand pics i knew i will be picking this up asap.

Grr! Why do some people already have her, and my processing date keeps getting pushed back???? Hopefully, my next email from SS is giving me a shipping notice!

I dont know about so many people having her, all i know of is 2.....BB and Tombor66 and the nly pics i've seen are from Tombor

Im expecting mine next week sometime as its suppossed to start shipping on the monday 23rd

Last edited:
I dont collect Lsb's.....this will be my first but its too nice to pass up, had to have it cause i love the character and this Piece

Mine is now on its way. Will be here on the 26th.

You on the East coast too? That's when mine is arriving. However, if my current luck continues it'll end up being the 25th. Star Wars Imperial Throne, Guardian Predator, and Darth Talon PF all ended up getting here a day ahead of schedule.

You on the East coast too? That's when mine is arriving. However, if my current luck continues it'll end up being the 25th. Star Wars Imperial Throne, Guardian Predator, and Darth Talon PF all ended up getting here a day ahead of schedule.

Thats when mine is supposed to get here too (26th). Its shipped via ups though...so Ill never get it early.

Back